L’Oreal Skin Perfection Radiance Revealing Gentle Face Exfoliater
  • I always pay attention to my daily skin care routine and exfoliation is definetely an important part of this process
  • I do appreciate L'OREAL products and they never let me down
  • I am very happy to have discovered this exfoliater
  • It has such a gentle formula that I can use it on a daily basis,without irritating my skin
  • It delivers excellent features for such a reasonable price

by Irina

I always pay attention to my daily skin care routine and exfoliation is definetely an important part of this process.I do appreciate L’OREAL products and they never let me down.

Today,I would like to share my impressions regarding a face exfoliater called L’Oreal Skin Perfection Radiance Revealing Gentle Exfoliater.This product claims to offer a radiant look,by removing any impurities.I have a good relationship with this gentle face wash as it definetely keeps its promise.

• L'Oreal Skin Perfection Radiance Revealing Gentle Face Exfoliater
  • I am very happy to have discovered this exfoliater.It has such a gentle formula that I can use it on a daily basis,without irritating my skin.It definitely improves the appearance of skin quality,offering brighter and fresher aspect.Not only does my skin feel smooth,but it also has a healthy look.

• L'Oreal Skin Perfection Radiance Revealing Gentle Face Exfoliater
  • I do love the packaging of this product.The exfoliater comes in a plastic tube with a lift up lid which closes firmly.I highly appreciate that it is transparent,so I can see exactly the product and the quantity left.

The tube holds 150 ml and I can easily find a place for it in my luggage.

• L'Oreal Skin Perfection Radiance Revealing Gentle Face Exfoliater
  • The exfoliater has a quite thin texture which contains microbeads in order to delicately remove all the impurities.The formula is very light and it is not abrasive.Although,I use it everyday,these micro particles are mild enough to gently clean my face.

The smell is delicious!!!I wish I could eat this product.It feels so fruity and fresh that invigorates my mind and the whole body.

• L'Oreal Skin Perfection Radiance Revealing Gentle Face Exfoliater
  • The gentle exfoliater is specially designed for dull and tired skin.It really does a good job as even if I don’t sleep in the night,it makes my skin radiant and bright.I simpy apply little on my wet face,massage it and then I rinse well with water.The result?!A completely clean face,which looks youthful and fresh.It manages to remove all the dead cells and any makeup ,leaving my skin smooth,without any tight feeling.

It is definetely suitable also for sensitive skin because it doesn’t contain soap and doesn’t cause any irritations.

• L'Oreal Skin Perfection Radiance Revealing Gentle Face Exfoliater
  • L’Oreal Skin Perfection Radiance Revealing Gentle Face Exfoliater is more a daily wash than a scrub.I used it daily and was never too aggresive for my skin.The tiny microbeads infused in its formula are not rough enough to be harmful for the skin.

My face has such a dewy aspect after I use it that I don’t even need to wear makeup.The exfoliater does give a healthy and fresh appearance.

All in all,I can highly recommend you this L’OREAL product if you want to brighten your skin.I have visible results when using this product and my skin texture has improved.It delivers excellent features for such a reasonable price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129011662201031/k2311a0129/1.29.18