Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick (Certainly Red)
  • One of my favourite lipstick is Revlon Super Lustrous
  • I am really surprised by the amazing creamy texture that glides easily on my lips
  • Revlon Super Lustrous is available in 82 moderns shades and has 4 finishes
  • I do believe that classic red lipstick is a secret weapon that every woman should have in her makeup collection
  • I am without any doubt a huge fan of this lipstick and I intend to buy more shades

by Irina

I must confess that I am addicted to lipsticks.I have tons and I cannot refrain from buying more and more.If I go out without lipstick,I do feel naked.

One of my favourite lipstick is Revlon Super Lustrous.I am really surprised by the amazing creamy texture that glides easily on my lips.This drugstore product has excellent properties and it costs only 7 Euros.

• Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick
  • Revlon Super Lustrous features exclusive Liqui Silk technolology and is enriched with silk and vitamins.

I am in love with this lipstick and my lips also.When I use Revlon Super Lustrous ,they feel and look irresistible.Not only does this lipstick provide an intense colour,but it also moisturizes and smoothes my lips.

• Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick
  • The packaging is a regular black and gold tube.

From my opinion, it looks quite cheap and doesn’t encourage you to buy the product.The label at the bottom indicates the name,the number,the finish and reflects the shade.

To be honest,I would expect a more glamorous aspect for such an effective product.

• Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick
  • Revlon Super Lustrous is available in 82 moderns shades and has 4 finishes:cream,matte,pearl and sheer.

I have the shade number 740 called Certainly Red,a beautiful intense red colour.

I do believe that classic red lipstick is a secret weapon that every woman should have in her makeup collection.

Revlon Super Lustrous 740 looks so sophisticated and feminine.I simply adore it!This lipstick does enhance my look immediately.

• Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick
  • My lips look amazing when I wear this Revlon lipstick.They look so shiny and hydratedIts buttery formula feels incredible soft and doesn’t bleed through my lip line.My lips feel definetely smoother and radiant.I love the intense pigment which lasts perfectly minimum 6 hours.

• Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick
  • The colour transfers onto my lips exactly how it is presented in tube.Revlon Super Lustrous doesn’t leave my lips dry or cracked.I can feel that it provides hydration and moisturize without being sticky.

The finish is little bit shiny,similar to a lip gloss.I am without any doubt a huge fan of this lipstick and I intend to buy more shades.It completes perfectly my daily makeup and luminize my entire complexion.

Overall,I am extremely satisfied with Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick.It has such a moisturizing formula that my lips immediately fell in love with it.

If you are looking for a highly hidrating lipstick that makes your lips soft and smooth,this product is for sure a good choice.

Ethel says :

re : I am really surprised by the amazing creamy texture that glides easily on my lips
Never felt these soft touch on my lips till i got to use these amazing product.There is nothing more creamier than these..love Revlon.
Super cool shades…to go with your complexion and give your that glitters on your lips

zubeda says :

The lipstics are so nice and long lasting, I hope to get my hands on the 80 shades available. Have you tried their foundations too? They are so gooooood

irina replies :

I have tried only Revlon Photoready.I intend to buy also Revlon Colorstay.I read many positive reviews about it.

zubeda says :

I’m currently using the colorstay foundation, i stay fresh for a long time.I pretty much use it during summer and winter. How’s the photoready? Is it long lasting?

irina replies :

It lasts minimum 8 hours,but it has a dewy finish.It would be not a great choice for those with oily skin

Kallie says :

I would be more concern about how long it last, if it feel good on the lips, does it cracks the lips

After long usage, will my lips turn dark.

irina replies :

It never dries my lips.It is very moisturizing and feels light on my lips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126011662170831/k2311a0126/1.26.18