Revlon Photoready Foundation (vanilla)
  • I have a pure passion for foundations and altghough I have a massive collection,I can't stop from buying more
  • When my face is clean,without major imperfections,I like to wear a light foundation which provides a dewy finish
  • One of my favourite drugstore foundation is Revlon Photoready
  • Although it claims to provide medium to full coverage,I don't agree with it
  • This drugstore product can be find easily at affordable prices

by Irina

I have a pure passion for foundations and altghough I have a massive collection,I can’t stop from buying more.I change them almost daily,depending on the needs of my skin.When my face is clean,without major imperfections,I like to wear a light foundation which provides a dewy finish.One of my favourite drugstore foundation is Revlon Photoready.It has a liquid texture which offers a luminous complexion.
  • Revlon Photoready Foundation
  • Revlon Photoready contains photocromatic pigments to reflect light and erase every flaw.Thanks to this foundation,my face looks perfect not only in reality,but also in the photos.I don’t need filters anymore!It feels very comfortable and my face looks airbrushed.Although it claims to provide medium to full coverage,I don’t agree with it.If you have any spots or redness,the foundation doesn’t manage to cover them properly.

• Revlon Photoready Foundation
  • The packaging is one of the most practic and hygienic I have ever seen.The glass bottle holds a regular quantity of 30 ml and has a nice pump dispenser which is easy to use.Two pumps are enough to cover the face and because of this plastic pump I don’t waste any product at all.It has an elegant dark grey cap and the overall aspect is definetely elegant .

• Revlon Photoready Foundation
  • Revlon Photoready is available in 10 shades.I wear the second shade called vanilla which has a pale colour with yellow tones and it perfectly adapts to my skin tone.

This foundation has a very liquid texture that blends easily and won’t smudge.I really like it as it gives me a natural look without that horrible mask-aspect.

• Revlon Photoready Foundation
  • The formula of this foundation is so light that I don’t feel it actually on my face.The coverage is undectable even in natural light.It makes my pores less visible and it manages to cover minor imperfections.I am quite content with its longevity,but I still prefer to add little powder to ensure a resistant finish for all day.

• Revlon Photoready Foundation
  • The satin finish offered by this foundation is definetely the one that convinced me to purchase the product.Revlon Photoready pretends to give a dewy airbrushed look and it keeps its promise.Not only does it erase my minor imperfections,but it also adds a touch of glow to my complexion.

Its non oily texture doesn’t cause me irritations or breakouts and for those sensitive to fragrances,this foundation is perfect as it is fragrances-free

If you are looking for a liquid foundation that covers your imperfections,while illuminating your face,I can advise you to try Revlon Photoready.This drugstore product can be find easily at affordable prices.In my case,it worked pretty well.My skin looked flawless and radiant.It looks perfect also in the pictures due to its photocromatic pigments.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126011662160831/k2311a0126/1.26.18