Miss Sporty Insta Glow Blusher
  • I love to add a touch of colour to my daily makeup and a good blush is definitely a reliable friend
  • It provides an incredible subtle pinky colour that looks amazing on my cheeks
  • I really like that it is transparent,so I can perfectly see the shade without being open
  • It has a compact design and I can take it easily with me everwhere
  • Not to mention that it's perfect for those who are on a budget

by Irina

I love to add a touch of colour to my daily makeup and a good blush is definitely a reliable friend.If it is applied correctly,it gives us a healthy looking glow. I have recently discovered a cheap blush created by Miss Sporty:Insta Glow Blusher.It provides an incredible subtle pinky colour that looks amazing on my cheeks.It is definitely a great purchase.
  • Miss Sporty Insta Glow Blusher
  • Miss Sporty is an international brand well-known not only for its qualitative makeup products,but also for its affordable prices.I use many products belonging to them,such as lipsticks,mascara,nail polish and last but not least blush. I am extremely satisfied with Insta Glow blusher as it gives me a beautiful glow without looking like a clown.

• Miss Sporty Insta Glow Blusher
  • The packaging is a common one and looks quite cheap.I really like that it is transparent,so I can perfectly see the shade without being open.It has a compact design and I can take it easily with me everwhere.I wish It contained a mirror as well.Insta Glow blush contains 5 g,but it has a very pigmented formula and you don’t need to apply a lot.I use it daily and it still looks like new.

• Miss Sporty Insta Glow Blusher
  • The shades did steal my heart.All of them are beautiful.Miss Sporty Insta Glow is available in 5 shimmering shades,all of them with a great intensity of the colour.I have the shade number 04,called Glowing Mauve which is a brilliant soft pink that compliments perfectly my skin tone.It looks very pigmented on my hand but when I apply it on my cheeks with a special brush,it looks less intense.The formula is buildable and you can obtain the prefered intensity.

• Miss Sporty Insta Glow Blusher
  • I love the aspect of my cheeks when I apply this blush.Its light formula glides effortlessly on my skin although it has a powder texture.Moreover,it doesn’t feel heavy and stays perfectly all day,without fading away.I do prefer powder blushes to liquid ones,as they can be applied easily and have longer lasting power.The colour looks so natural and vibrant!I couldn’t belive that such an affordable product can deliver excellent properties.

• Miss Sporty Insta Glow Blusher
  • If you are looking for a matte finish,this blush will not suit you.It contains shimmering particles in order to give a dewy aspect.It is for sure perfect for me ,as I am always looking for a touch of glow.Insta glow gives me the healthy luminous complexion that I have always desired. Its fine texture never caused me any irritations and it is suitable also for sensitive skin.

All in all,I can not recommend enough this product.I prefer it to many luxurious brands.It completes my face makeup with a rosy glow that lasts all day.I do believe that Miss Sporty Insta glow is one of the best blushes I have ever tried not only because it brightens my whole complexion,but it also gives me a natural silky aspect.Not to mention that it’s perfect for those who are on a budget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126011662150831/k2311a0126/1.26.18