Mascara Rimmel Super Curler 24 H  » Cosmetics  »
  • Mascara is without any doubt every girl's essential make up product
  • For me,it is definitely indispensable and I am always looking to test the newest drugstore products for my eyelashes
  • Today I will make a review for one of the best mascara I have ever had
  • Rimmel London Super Curler 24 H is so good that you will not believe it costs only 5 Euros
  • I received so many compliments about my lashes that I think I will buy it again and again

by Irina

Mascara is without any doubt every girl’s essential make up product.For me,it is definitely indispensable and I am always looking to test the newest drugstore products for my eyelashes.

Today I will make a review for one of the best mascara I have ever had. Rimmel London Super Curler 24 H is so good that you will not believe it costs only 5 Euros.

• Mascara Rimmel Super Curler 24 H
  • Rimmel’s Super Curler Mascara claims to have a formula containing curling and fixing polymers to instantly push up lashes to a perfect 90 degree curve with up to 24 hour hold. This sounds great!It means that I can say goodbye to lash curlers and false lashes.To be honest,I am not a big fan of lash curlers as I feel they really damage my lashes and the efect doesn’t last so long.Thanks to this mascara I don’t need to use anymore this instrument of torture!

Moreover,I do not agree with the idea of false lashes because not only do they have a negative effect upon your natural eyelashes,but also they can give you a cheap and unnatural look. When I buy a mascara,I am usually looking for one which provides volume and thick curled lashes and it seems I already found it. Super Curler is certainly an amazing choice for me.It does perfectly what it claims:curled lashes and maximum volume which lasts all day.

• Mascara Rimmel Super Curler 24 H
  • The package is really nice.I do love the colour,but especially the big brush which makes your lashes incredible long and thick,from root to ends. The curved,eye-shaped brush can replace the terrifying lash curler.It is very easy to use,no damage for eyelashes,high precision and amazing long-lasting effect.

And the best part comes now… You can find it in all drugstores and it costs only 5 Euros.It can seem unbelievable but it is totally true.

• Mascara Rimmel Super Curler 24 H
  • You can see in the picture the amazing result.My lashes look double or even triple and they have a gorgeous volume. If you want a more dramatic look you can apply three layers of mascara.I only applied two layers as I prefer a natural look.I was really surprised to discover that there was almost no clumping,nust more volume and pigment.

Although the brush is quite big,it is incredibly easy to manoeuvre it and get to those corner lashes without getting mascara everywhere around my eyes. I do love the intense black colour.As far as I know,this is the only available shade

• Mascara Rimmel Super Curler 24 H
  • I am very happy to find a drugstore mascara that does exactly what it pretends. I could say that Rimmel Super Curler is an excellent 2 in 1 product:a mascara and a lash curler.I am very satisfied with the aspect of my lashes,as it gave me the precision and the volume desired. Rimmel is a trustworthy brand that always delievers good quality at reasonable prices.Using this mascara never caused me any irritation and it can me removed easily. I highly appreciate that the product is dermatologically tested.

• Mascara Rimmel Super Curler 24 H
  • The only down side I can find is that Rimmel Super Curler is not waterproof.This means that I will not be able to use it when I go to gym or swimming pool.This is a big disadvantage as especially in the summer,I do prefer waterproof mascara.

Overall,I highly recommend you to try this mascara as it will help you to have beautiful long,curled lashes without spending minutes every morning using the curler.

When using this mascara,the result will last longer and the look will be a natural one.

The price is really cheap so it will be definetely a great purchase.

I received so many compliments about my lashes that I think I will buy it again and again!

Lerato Mojelele says :

re : Mascara is without any doubt every girl’s essential make up product
I have very short eyelashes so it’s hard for me to use mascara and most of the time it just turns my lashes upside down, i have tried different products with different kinds of brushes but i always get the same result. I use eyeliner everyday and i never buy mascara because it’s just not for me.

irina replies :

Mascara is a product designed to add length and volume,so I do believe that it can help you,even if you have short lashes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124011662100731/k2311a0124/1.24.18