Cellulite massager Beurer CM 50
2.5
  • I do not believe in super power pills or massager that promise to help you loose weight without any sport or diet
  • Two years ago I bought from a local shop a little device that is meant to give you a firmer skin
  • I think it was a real good purchase,as I mentioned before,I have been using it for two years and it still works properly
  • I know that without sweating in the gym and eating healthy you can not get rid of cellulite
  • Overall,Beurer cm 50 is a very good massager and I would recommend to everyone who wants to have a firmer skin and avoid the orange peel appearance

by Irina

First of all,I would like to start my review saying that I am a person who cares about the way she looks.I have a healthy lifestyle and I am always looking for new methods in order to have a slim body.I do not believe in super power pills or massager that promise to help you loose weight without any sport or diet.

Two years ago I bought from a local shop a little device that is meant to give you a firmer skin:Cellulite massager Beurer CM 50.Since then I use it mostly every day on my legs for about 20 minutes.It was not very expensive.I remember I paid around 50 Euros.

I think it was a real good purchase,as I mentioned before,I have been using it for two years and it still works properly.

• Cellulite massager Beurer CM 50
  • When I bought it I didn’t have too many expectations.I know that without sweating in the gym and eating healthy you can not get rid of cellulite.The cheap price made me to try this small massager. Beurer says that it promotes the circulation in the skin layers and it makes your skin noticebly firmer.

I can confirm that using this device on a daily basis I can see my skin firm and thinner especially on my legs.

• Cellulite massager Beurer CM 50
  • It has 2 stage massage intensity.I really like the second one as the first stage is not enough powerful.

I do love to apply my favourite cream before starting to use beurer.I feel it is better absorbed and my skin is more moisturized and hydrated.

• Cellulite massager Beurer CM 50
  • It is ergonomic so you can take it easily in your luggage.It does not weigh more than 500 grams.The massager is really easy to use,having only two intensity stages. Although the product is designed to elliminate fatty deposits,I am not pretty sure it is able to do this.If you combine it with a healthy diet and sport,it can work.But alone,Never.

You can use it on your legs,hips,arms.In order to see some results,I highly advise you to use it on a daily basis,for minimum 20 minutes.

I prefer ro use it in the evening,after shower.I apply my body lotion and then I start the massage for about 20 minutes.

The massage really helps me to release stress and feel revigorated.

• Cellulite massager Beurer CM 50
  • I noticed that this little device also exfoliates the skin,removing all the dirts and dead cells.The skin remains brighter,softer and firmer.

It stimulates blood circulation and increases the level of oxygen in the skin cells.

After a massage of 10 minutes I feel my skin like after applying a scrub.It looks definetely amazing!!!

• Cellulite massager Beurer CM 50
  • One of the aspects I do not like when using this machine is the noise.It makes quite a lot of noise and because of this I only use it when I am alone at home.I don’t want to disturb my family.they complained one time about the noise made by this little device.

Moreover,I would appreciate if this massager would work also with batteries.In some situations,it’s more convinient to use it this way.

Overall,Beurer cm 50 is a very good massager and I would recommend to everyone who wants to have a firmer skin and avoid the orange peel appearance. Do not forget that you have to combine it with healthy food and active lifestyle.Without these you will not see any results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1619011662020131/k2311a0119/1.19.18