Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Breathable foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • We all know that finding the best foundation is most of the time a challenging thing
  • I am always looking for trying the newest products from the drug stores and few days ago I noticed that Rimmel came out with a new liquid foundation
  • The latest Rimmel foundation is called now Lasting Finish 25Hr Breathable and, to my surprise,it is completely different from the older version
  • The price is similar to the first edition ,so also this one is a budget-friendly foundation
  • I think it would be suitable for all types of skin as the formula is very light, offering at the same time good coverage

by Irina

We all know that finding the best foundation is most of the time a challenging thing.

I am always looking for trying the newest products from the drug stores and few days ago I noticed that Rimmel came out with a new liquid foundation.In fact,they created a better version of Rimmel lasting finish foundation.

The latest Rimmel foundation is called now Lasting Finish 25Hr Breathable and, to my surprise,it is completely different from the older version.The price is similar to the first edition ,so also this one is a budget-friendly foundation.When I bought was on offer and I paid only 10 Euros.

• Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Breathable
  • This new foundation claims to provide you a breathable skin technology that moisturizes for up to 25 H.It offers medium coverage and it is buildable.

The package looks elegant.It comes into a glass bottle with a silver plastic lid and contains an applicator designed to help you to apply easily.This was the first time when I saw this kind of applicator. To be honest,I didn’t even know about it.I believed the foundation has a pump like most of them.I am not sure if I prefer this new technique or the classic pump.I think you waste more quantity of foundation using the applicator.

• Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Breathable
  • Rimmel Lasting Finsh Breathable offers a wide variety of shades,so this new foundation is definetely a good match for everybody:001 light ivory is the lightest shade and 600 is the darkest one.

I bought the shade 200 which is called soft beige.It has a light yellow tone but it really fits my tone skin.It is suitable for lighter tones.

I do have some problems with my skin such as acne,redness and few scars and I am always looking for a full coverage foundation.Rimmel Lasting finish breathable offers good coverage,is buildable and doesn’t clog the pores.

As mentioned in the name of the product,I feel that my skin can breathe. It is also a long lasting foundation,it stayed perfectly on my face even without powder more than 12 hours.

• Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Breathable
  • As you can see in the picture,the texture is quite liquid but it blends easily and it is well absorbed into the skin.

This foundation offers a dewy finish,so if you have combination skin you may need to apply as well little powder.

The smell is a fresh one, delicate and it doesn’t last for long time.

• Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Breathable
  • When I decide to purchase a new foundation,I am always looking for a moisturizing one as I have dry skin.I prefer only liquid textures that stays on my skin at least 12 hours.I have a busy lifestyle,so I need a fresh skin all day.

This foundation proved to resist to different challenges. One day,I even went to gym wearing Rimmel lasting finish breathable foundation and it proved to be very resistant to sweating.Good point!!!!

• Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Breathable
  • I fall in love with the weightless smooth texture that hydrates deeply my skin.

After applying it,my skin looks brighter and healthier.

I do appreciate that the foundation contains 20 SPF.This is very important for me as I never buy products without SPF.

All in all,I am pretty happy with this new foundation.I think it would be suitable for all types of skin as the formula is very light, offering at the same time good coverage. If you want a natural healthy look ,you can try this Rimmel drugstore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119011662010131/k2311a0119/1.19.18