Sun Triple Clean Laundry Soap with OXI
  • I do not think it works quite as well as a bigger brand such as Tide, All or Gain, but for a cheaper brand it works adequately and the price on it is often much better than the larger brands
  • I can often find Sun on a 2 for 1 sale at my local stores and rarely find that with All, Tide or Gain
  • I do recommend it for those on a budget or for those who do not care about having clothes that do not fade or that hold up over time
  • I find Sun gets out 90% of the stains that more expensive brands get out and leaves my clothes just as bright

• by duckfan

My family goes through a lot of laundry so we go through a lot of laundry soap. Because I have children we are pretty hard on clothes and I rely on the laundry soaps I use to get out stains. I also do not have a lot of time to spray and pretreat clothes, but want my clothes to look as good as possible so I do expect more from laundry soap.

Sun is my favorite discount laundry soap. I do not think it works quite as well as a bigger

brand such as Tide, All or Gain, but for a cheaper brand it works adequately and the price on it is often much better than the larger brands. The daily price when not on sale makes this soap affordable for many families, and when it is on sale the deals on it are quite good. I can often find Sun on a 2 for 1 sale at my local stores and rarely find that with All, Tide or Gain. The number one reason someone might want to buy this is
      it is cheap. Our dollar tree does carry this and one box is $1 and will get the average user through several weeks of laundry.

Pros: Cheap. Scent is non offensive and fades quickly. Box holds up easily. Product dissolves easily in water. Product does a good job on typical wear. Product does not fade clothes.

Cons: May cause itching if contacts skin. May irritate skin if user does not handle perfumes on washed clothing. Will not remove set in stains.

For a discount laundry soap you really cannot beat what you get for the ...

• Sun Triple Clean Laundry Soap with OXI
      price with this soap. I do recommend it for those on a budget or for those who do not care about having clothes that do not fade or that hold up over time.

I do recommend Sun Laundry Detergent with Oxi to others. It does not give me a rash like some detergents do and it cleans our clothes well. The scent is not too perfume like and is suitable for men or women. The scent is not overpowering and does not have a fake scent that lingers for

a long time. Clothes washed with this do not have much scent. It does a nice job of removing smells from clothes, but does not smell itself in a way that someone who is sensitive to scents might object to.

I find Sun gets out 90% of the stains that more expensive brands get out and leaves my clothes just as bright. I do not think it makes my fades my clothes like really cheap detergents do and it leaves my clothes very soft. I recommend this soap to anyone on a budget looking for clean clothes.

AJITKUMAR BALAKRISHNA SUTAR says :

re : I find Sun gets out 90% of the stains that more expensive brands get out and leaves my clothes just as bright
hello sir ,
Tetmosol soap is medicated soap. i have used this soap for my sons pimple problem. and i found that it works very well on skin problems. i prefer this soap in my house for all the people to get rid of skin decieses.

Galega says :

There is absolutely no doubt that Tetmosol Medicated Soap is quite a good product when it comes to tackling variety of skin related problems. It works wonder in case of itching and fungal infection.

On a side note, you have commented on the wrong page. This is not related to Tetmosol Soap. Here is the relevant review for the same shared on this platform on me - .

AJITKUMAR BALAKRISHNA SUTAR says :

hello sir,
i have personally purchased this soap for my family. really Tetmosol soap is very good soap for skin problems. and doctors also reccomand this soap for skin problems. pimples. aches,etc.the result was very good within a few days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319011661990131/k2311a0119/1.19.18