Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque liquid lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • Liquid lipsticks are a no-fail option for any occasion and I do believe all women have at least few in their make up collection
  • I am a big fan of this kind of lipstick and I was extremely happy when I found in the drug stores the newly launched product by Bourjois
  • I simply love this new lipstick and it became part of my daily make up routine
  • I bought only one of the eight shades and can't wait to collect all of them
  • If you are a fan of liquid lipsticks ,this one is definetely a MUST HAVE for you

by Irina

Liquid lipsticks are a no-fail option for any occasion and I do believe all women have at least few in their make up collection.

I am a big fan of this kind of lipstick and I was extremely happy when I found in the drug stores the newly launched product by Bourjois:Rouge Edition Aqua Laque lipsticks.

I do trust this brand as it always comes up with excellent quality at reasonable prices.

I simply love this new lipstick and it became part of my daily make up routine.I bought only one of the eight shades and can’t wait to collect all of them.It will not be a huge investment as they are wallet-friendly, around 10 Euros each.Amazing price for such a spectacular product!!!

• Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque
  • Rouge Edition Aqua Laque claims to be a hybrid lipstick which breaks all the rules of the lipstick rule book and I do agree with it.

Bourjois created this new collection of liquid lipsticks,combining a high concentration of water and Nymphea extract,well known for its moisturizing properties.

The new liptick promises mirror-like shine,water light sensation,intense colour and 10 hours hidration.

From my point of view,they do respect what they claim.Aqua laque is a great liquid lipstick not only because it lasts long hours,but also for its non sticky formula that doesn’t run or feather.

When using this lipstick,you can forget about lip liner as the super light formula will stay perfect on your lips due to the aqua factor.I do appreciate this characteristic as I don’t use often the lip liner.

• Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque
  • Let’s talk now about packaging.I really like it!!!It looks classic,but at the same time luxurious.It is quite small ,so you can find a place for it even in the smallest bag you have.

The plastic cap looks so shiny and elegant and the colour is simply gorgeous.

Another positive aspect regarding the packaging is that I can see the colour,so i can pick easier the most suitable colour for me.

• Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque
  • The sponge tip applicator may seem a basic one,but it really helps you to create perfect lips without using a lip liner.

This regular doe foot applicator doesn’t tend to pick up too much product and this is great because you will not waste too much quantity.

The smell is delicious.It has a fruity flavour that fades away after it has dried.

• Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque
  • As I mentioned before,Bourjois Aqua Laque comes in eight shades,from soft nude shades to statement bright colors.

I bought the shade 04 called Viens si tu roses,a beautiful intense pink with light red tones.

The consistency is very liquid,like water.I have never had a liyquid lipstick with such a light formula.

I really like the pigmentation,offering a vibrant colour that lasts perfectly minimum 6 hours.

The colour fits perfectly my medium warm skin tone and you can wear it during daytime,but also in the evening.

• Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque
  • Everybody falls in love with my lips when I use this wounderful lipstick.All my friends ask me which type of lipstick I wear.

I love the incredible shiny aspect and the confortable feeling. On apllication it feels like a burst of cooling water.Believe me, it is an unique experience!

I expected to be quite sticky as usually all liquid lipsticks are,but Bourjois Aqua Laque is definetely not. Moreover,this lipstick moisturizes and hydrates my lips even if I apply a thin layer.

I was really impressed by the way it glides on my lips.I would suggest you to apply one thin layer for a light intensity and if you need a brighter colour you can apply another one. It is very convinient as I don’t use a lot and it will last for minimum 2 months.

All in all,I highly recommend you to try Bourjois Aqua Laque!It is a completely different liquid lipstick that will give you unbelievable shiny and healthy lips.

Despite its lightweight texture,the colour will stay perfectly for long time,without fading away.

If you are a fan of liquid lipsticks ,this one is definetely a MUST HAVE for you.Give it a try and you will not regret it!

Your lips will thank you!!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119011661980131/k2311a0119/1.19.18