Godrej Black HIT Mosquito Repellent Spray
  • I decided to try it after the ineffectiveness of the liquid mosquito repellent coupled with high incidence of dengue cases in my locality
  • I bought one 200 ml spray from my local grocery store
  • I hope this review will help users to do the same
  • At the same time, I would like to say that it must be used with necessary care

by Galega

I have recently used Godrej Black HIT Mosquito repellent spray. I decided to try it after the ineffectiveness of the liquid mosquito repellent coupled with high incidence of dengue cases in my locality. I have never been comfortable in using a spray like HIT. I am seeing its advertisement for quite long time. This time I was literally compelled to use one. Nothing was dragging out mosquitoes from the corner of rooms and below furniture. HIT was expected to work there.
  • Godrej Black HIT Mosquito Repellent Spray
  • I bought one 200 ml spray from my local grocery store. It costs me Rs. 149 which is quite affordable. With my kind of sporadic use, one spray ran for around two months.

• Godrej Black HIT Mosquito Repellent Spray
  • The first thing I notice is POISON written in red color in the triangle box on this spray. As per government regulation, it is necessary to write it in two colors - RED means extremely poisonous and GREEN means moderately poisonous. Hence, the bottle in my hand was extremely poisonous.

I was required to use it safely and with proper precaution. I hope this review will help users to do the same.

• Godrej Black HIT Mosquito Repellent Spray
  • I ensured to use it when my entire family is going out. For example, when we are going out for park or marketing, I use it in every corner of the room. I wear a face mask while spraying it. Further, I never forget to keep my eyes away from the content of this spray. Once done, we go out and return only after minimum half an hour. This is the time it takes to kill all insects from every corner of the home.

• Godrej Black HIT Mosquito Repellent Spray
  • There is no doubt that this spray is highly effective in killing mosquitoes and other insects, like flies. It takes around half an hour for the odor of this spray to go away. After this duration, it may be termed as safe to be there.

Black HIT Spray contains Pyrethroids. It is a powerful insecticide and can be safe to human when used in small concentration. Still, I follow above mentioned precaution.

• Godrej Black HIT Mosquito Repellent Spray
  • One of the biggest side effects of Pyrethroids is neurological disorder. Fortunately, I never encountered any side effects because of extra care I apply while using this spray. Unfortunately, Godrej which is the manufacturer of this product doesn’t give any special instructions about using this product. The official website of the company is also silent in this respect.

I have found Black HIT Spray quite useful in containing mosquitoes. It may be termed as a necessary item to be kept at home during dengue outbreak in India. At the same time, I would like to say that it must be used with necessary care.

Bhupender says :

re : At the same time, I would like to say that it must be used with necessary care
Dear sir,
Good day
please send your best price
Black Hit 200ml 500 pc
Black hit 300ml 500 pc

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535011661890631/k2311a015/1.5.18