Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder with Green Tea  » Health  »
3.8
  • Nutrilite Protein supplement is one of the best products in this category
  • However, using price - value yardstick, I can say that it is worth investing
  • The taste has little bit Green Tea flavor, but I love that
  • If one can afford the high cost, then it will be ideal for overall health and nutrition

by Galega

Nutrilite Protein supplement is one of the best products in this category. I have used it for fairly long time. It is available in two variants: All Plant Protein and Protein with Green Tea. My choice is Nutrilite Protein with Green Tea. It is also 100% herbal, means All Plant Protein. Apart from that, Green Tea is added which enhances the benefits.
  • Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder with Green Tea
  • I don’t take this Protein supplement for gaining weight. I am mentioning this fact that majority of users take Protein supplement for this purpose. This is not a weight gain sort of supplement. Amway never claims it to be so. It only promises balanced body, which includes proper development and optimum weight.

• Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder with Green Tea
  • I get Nutrilite Supplement from an Amway Business Owner who happens to be my relative. It is little bit costly as 500 mg of pack costs Rs. 2275. It lasts around three weeks - one serving a day. That means I have to shell out approximately Rs. 100 daily to get it. However, using price - value yardstick, I can say that it is worth investing.

• Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder with Green Tea
  • I have seen the difference that this protein makes in my overall energy. I feel less fatigued throughout the day with full energy.

I usually take it before going to the bed. A scoop is given in the box. I add one scoop with warm milk and stir well before drinking the content. I feel taking it in the night helps in proper delivery of essential amino acids throughout the night. The taste has little bit Green Tea flavor, but I love that.

• Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder with Green Tea
  • One serving of Nutrilite Protein with Green Tea contains 89 Kcal of energy, 8 gm of protein, 250 gm of Calcium and 1.42 gm of Green Tea, among others. Apart from this, it also contains 9 essential amino acids with varying quantities. I may not need to take any other supplement while going ahead with it. In fact, I take Calcium supplement, which I was prescribed for knee pain, only when I don’t take this Protein supplement.

• Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder with Green Tea
  • Over time, I felt that I have gained vital muscles and lost fat because of this supplement. I should again say here that gaining muscle doesn’t mean that I have gained weight. This Protein supplement is not intended to be like that.

I have never sensed any sort of side effects of this protein. I stay safe by sticking to the recommended dose. In no circumstances, I take more than one serving or scoop in one day.

Nutrilite Protein with Green Tea is also useful for my wife. However, she loves Nutrilite All Plant Protein. The reason is taste. She doesn’t like Green Tea flavor that comes with this supplement.

I ensure to not give it my children. It is, in fact, not intended to be used by them. Anyone below 12 years of age must not take it. Further, this supplement is also not ideal for pregnant and lactating woman.

Overall, this is a good, and more importantly, safe protein supplement. It is definitely costly. If one can afford the high cost, then it will be ideal for overall health and nutrition.

Mr. Day says :

This product has given me substantial results In a vast amount of time. I refrained myself from taking pre-workout supplements for such a long time do to me seeing little to no results. I ve tried most of the commercial brands for the past 7 years with every protein supplement giving me the same reaction. Little to no use. So I convinced myself to try out protein powders again and I can see my body actually absorbing this protein. Maybe it s the way it s mixed, but either way this product is amazing, thank you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345011661880631/k2311a015/1.5.18