Charcoal facial detox
  • It's probably one of my all-time favorite bath products
  • It doesn't smell bad per say, it just smells really really strong
  • The scent doesn't stay on your skin for too long, however
  • Something that I think is important to be aware of when using this soap is that it can dry you out
  • Though I definitely wouldn't suggest using it on any place that has an open cut, or near your genitals)

• by Frances Verner

This soap is really quite good. It’s probably one of my all-time favorite bath products. One of the first things you notice about it is that you get a pretty big bar of soap. It lasts for quite some time, even if you bathe every day. There aren’t any fancy designs on the soap or the like, it’s just a big brick, but that’s fine by me!

The smell is

really really powerful. It doesn’t smell bad per say, it just smells really really strong. I could smell it just walking in the room. I’ve used some soaps that start out really heavily scented and big and by the time they are down to a regular sized bar, they don’t smell like anything at all. This definitely isn’t one of those soaps. It has a very powerful minty smell right down to when you use it all up.

The scent doesn’t stay on your skin for too long, however. If you shower in the morning and someone hugs you half way through your day, they aren’t going to be able to smell it.

Something that I think is important to be aware of when using this soap is that it can dry you out. I wouldn’t use it on my face more ...

• Charcoal facial detox
      than one a day, or every other day in the winter.

It does deliver on what it says on the back of the packaging (unclogging pores, removed impurities, and dead skin cells). My whole body always feels very clean after I use it. (That’s another thing, I do tend to use this as a full body soap, it works really well as one! Though I definitely wouldn’t suggest using it

on any place that has an open cut, or near your genitals.)

It isn’t a miracle soap or anything, however. You have to use it often, almost every day even if you really want to see results.

The last thing that I really like about it is that it’s all natural, earthy sorts of ingredients. You can buy it in big corporate stores, but the ingredients are 100% hippie approved.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429121661730131/k2311a1229/12.29.17