Revlon Color Stay Light Medium Pressed Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought one and I have been using it for around 2 months now
  • I find it to be light and does not fully conceal blemishes
  • Before application (Not the best looking hand, I know LOL) After applying enough amount of powder
  • Since it is also humid I do not want the feel of make up melting on my face through out the day so Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder fits me quite well and I would recommend it to those who likes light make up but one that does not gets removed easily and will last throughout the day

by Shareen

Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder is said to last all day. It can last up to 16 hours. I bought one and I have been using it for around 2 months now. I usually apply it in the morning before going to work and not touch-ups afterwards. I find it to be light and does not fully conceal blemishes. It just removes the shiny, oily haggard look I get since I live in a tropical / humid country. You will not really feel it on your face but when you touch it your skin will feel silky smooth.
  • Revlon Color Stay Light Medium Pressed Powder
  • The packaging is quite classy and you can see inside.

• Revlon Color Stay Light Medium Pressed Powder
  • I just find it hard to get to the puff inside since it is under the power. It also has a mirror for when you’re on the go.

• Revlon Color Stay Light Medium Pressed Powder
  • I have been using it for 2 months and so far it still looks clean and the pad is still intact and glides smoothly on my face.

• Revlon Color Stay Light Medium Pressed Powder
  • Before application (Not the best looking hand, I know LOL)

• Revlon Color Stay Light Medium Pressed Powder
  • After applying enough amount of powder… As you can see it does not provide complete cover up. But it blends well with the color of my skin and looks so natural. It makes the skin looks smoother and fresh.

• Revlon Color Stay Light Medium Pressed Powder
  • To prove it’s long lasting quality, I splashed it with water and rubbed it.

• Revlon Color Stay Light Medium Pressed Powder
  • The powder does not seem to mix with the water. The water does not look murky at all.

• Revlon Color Stay Light Medium Pressed Powder
  • Great! The tissue is does not have the color of the powder on it, which means it does not get easily removed!

Since I only like to apply make up in the mornings and I usually do not put much effort in retouches. I really like this pressed powder. I also go for the natural look with powder that looks invisible. Since it is also humid I do not want the feel of make up melting on my face through out the day so Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder fits me quite well and I would recommend it to those who likes light make up but one that does not gets removed easily and will last throughout the day.

Alexa says :

re : I bought one and I have been using it for around 2 months now
Its very good and stay for a long time

zubeda says :

Try it with the foundation too. I agree with you, it’s long lasting. I’m from Africa (Kenya to be specific) and it hot and humid here but I still manage to slay with this powder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129121661720131/k2311a1229/12.29.17