New Radicals - Maybe You’ve Been Brainwashed Too
  • I stumbled upon this amazing album recently
  • The whole track has this happy vibe, and in a sense you're being brainwashed by the media and companies
  • The track features many different sounding songs but they all follow this really mellow feel, there are some songs that delve deep in to drug usage like I think I just gave away the ending
  • Unfortunately Gregg mainly writes songs and doesn't really sing them nowadays
  • My favorite song by this group is possibly flowers

• by Jaden Meah

I stumbled upon this amazing album recently. About 3 months ago I was just searching youtube and came across, You Only Get What You Give. That was their biggest hit and is an amazing song. The band was short lived due to Gregg Alexander not liking the high life, touring all the time etc. This music was made before
      I was even born, the band started in 1998, and ended when I was born in 1999.

The whole track has this happy vibe, and in a sense you’re being brainwashed by the media and companies. Hence the title of the album “Maybe You’ve Been Brainwashed Too”. The main singer is Gregg Alexander. The track features many different sounding songs but they all follow this really mellow feel, there are some songs that delve deep in to drug usage like “I think I just gave away the ending”. The song has a really deep meaning, in the song it states he doesn’t want to take it alone, referring to drug use and being alone. Greggs voice is really ...

• New Radicals - Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too
      soulful, he has an amazing vocal range. Going low and high and sounding really good.

Gregg alexander has the perfect voice for the songs he sings, he can really make you feel emotional and immerse yourself in his songs. This album can make you really think about society and how we live our lives. Unfortunately Gregg mainly writes songs and doesn’t really sing them nowadays. This is a real shame.

My favorite song by this group is possibly flowers. It refers to drug usage once again. But it has such a mellow vibe, a really chill feel. You can kind of relax and lay back whilst listening to this masterpiece. I would advice listening to all of Gregg Alexander’s music. It’s all amazing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1421121661650631/k2311a1221/12.21.17