Dodge Ram Truck
  • I can haul in the bed or let the seat down in the back seat and have lots of room to haul stuff or groceries

• by Cathie
      We just purchased a 2001 Dodge Ram 2500, 4×4. I love my truck! It was like new when we bought it.

It had under 10,000 miles on it.

We had been looking for a new one and came upon

this one.

It is so neat! It pulls a trailer like there is nothing behind it! We have pulled cattle trailers and regular 16′ trailers.

It only gets 13 miles per gallon of gas, that is a downfall the way gas prices are right now, but it is still what we were needing.

I can haul in the bed or let the seat down in the back seat and have lots of room to haul stuff or groceries.

It will carry six ...

• Dodge Ram Truck
      passengers.

We had to add nerf bars so I could get in easier.

I am only 5′1″ and to climb in a four wheel drive as high up as this one took all my little legs could muster.

Now I have

a little help with the nerf bars to get in.

This truck feels really big when you get in to drive but after getting used to it , it isn’t as bad.

It is a short-wheel base and it so handy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92205166161131/k2311a0522/5.22.07