Dabur Hingwashtak Churna

• by Galega

Dabur Hingwashtak Churna was suggested to me by my uncle for long term relief from gas. I am not a chronic gastritis patient, but yes I do suffer from flatulence more than often. Having spicy foods trigger this type of problem for me. I have periodically tried many medicines, like Pantaprazole, without any long term benefits.

I was told that Dabur Hingwashtak Churna has the potential to give long term benefits. My uncle is a satisfied consumer of this herbal powder.

Hingwashtak Churna is actually a part of Ayurveda. It contains many well-known Indian spices, like Hing

from where it gets its name. Ashta means eight in Sanskrit which indicates the powder is a mixture of eight stuffs.

Almost all well - known Ayurvedic companies market Hingwashtak Churna. Of them, Dabur Hingwashtak Churna is the most popular and is widely prescribed.

I bought one 60 gm pack of this powder. It costs me Rs. 60.

I was told to take this powder two times a day. Taking it is little bit tricky. Around three gram of powder should be mixed with clarified butter which is to be taken with the first bolus of lunch.

The same procedure is required to be gone through before dinner.

I followed this instruction and started to take Hingwashtak Churna. It tastes good because of spices mixed with it. There is no need to drink water to swallow the content.

I experienced positive difference from the very next day. The gastritis problem seems to be on the downhill. I continued the medicine for one week and found almost complete relief.

I also noticed that the spicy food doesn’t lead to any indigestion or similar problem. It means I can have spicy food without worrying about having serious ...

• Dabur Hingwashtak Churna
      flatulence issue in the next day.

I discontinued it after completing the entire pack.

And, there comes another concern. The gastritis problems return from the very next day without me having any spicy stuff. That was a serious matter, indeed.

I learnt one thing. Dabur Hingwashtak Churna is not something which can give me long term benefits unlike the experience my uncle has. It is for temporary and a sort of emergency purpose. In that sense, it can be useful.

Further, I would like to advise that this herbal medicine is not intended to be used by a patient suffering from hypertension. The reason is high salt content. In that sense, a kidney patient should also not take it.

As for side effects, I didn’t experience any. Though, short term stomach irritation is among the possible side effects of this medicine.

In the end, I would like to say that this highly popular herbal medicine for gastritis is good for temporary basis. It may not give permanent solution, at least not to all users. Metabolism comes into play. In any case, it is harmless and affordable and hence one may give it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346111661480330/k2311a116/11.6.17