Haven Street Candle Co Richly Scented candle
  • I don't think there's anything more cozy and comfortable than lighting a candle on a grey, gloomy fall day
  • I like my apartment to smell good and I use oil diffuser all the time, however, no oil or aroma stick can give you those fall scents, like pumpkin spice or apple cinnamon
  • Yet, I still can't resist buying fall scented candles, because aroma-wise fall is my favorite season
  • Overall, I really loved this candle and I'll be exploring this brand further, so if you stumble upon this candle somewhere - take it, you won't regret it

by Irina

I don’t think there’s anything more cozy and comfortable than lighting a candle on a grey, gloomy fall day. I like my apartment to smell good and I use oil diffuser all the time, however, no oil or aroma stick can give you those fall scents, like pumpkin spice or apple cinnamon. I try to buy less candles to save some money, because we all know how much the scented candles can add up to your spendings. Yet, I still can’t resist buying fall scented candles, because aroma-wise fall is my favorite season!
  • Haven Street Candle Co Richly Scented candle
  • I found this candle at TJ Maxx back in August and I remember myself standing ther, smelling and sniffing every single pumpkin-apple candle there, till I found this one and was like: “this is it, I’m taking you home”. So yeah, this candle really stood out of all the candles in the section. I think the main reason for that is its’ realistic scent. I’ve never heard of the brand Haven Street Candle Co, but I found their website, where you can order the candles and there’s also Amazon. However, I believe that you can still find them at Ross, TJ Maxx etc and save some money. I paid $3,99 for this 4,6 0z candle, but on the website the same size candle costs $7,99, so it isn’t the cheapest.

• Haven Street Candle Co Richly Scented candle
  • The candle is called “Granny’s Apple Pie” and you really couldn’t have named it better. Food-smelling candles are my favorite in general and this smells so realistically that it is almost crazy. It doesn’t actually smell like a pie, I’d say it’s more of a Starbucks seasonal drink or that thing with spices you simmer on the stove, but it does smell very natural.

• Haven Street Candle Co Richly Scented candle
  • The candle appears to be rather high quality. The packaging looks very well-made, I’ve never had a candle in a metal tin, but it actually looks quite nice and it’s also cool to have something different once in a while. The candle itself is hand poured and looks pretty fancy. I am actually buying more of those in different scents for Christmas presents. I did not follow the instructions/cautions on the label and I had this candle burning for over 4 hours at a time and I’ve never trimmed the wick, but I’ve always watched it closely.

• Haven Street Candle Co Richly Scented candle
  • The wax in the candle is scarlet-red and the candle doesn’t lose its’ colour as it burns and the wick doesn’t “drown” or shift in any way. Basically I had no problems with it.

• Haven Street Candle Co Richly Scented candle
  • According to the information on the website, its’ burning time is only 30 hours. However, the candle lasted me for 8 days and I counted that I had it lit for about 5-6 hours every day, except for one day, when I only had it lit for 2 hours, because there was very little wax remaining, so it comes out to be approximately 38-40 hours of burning time.

Overall, I really loved this candle and I’ll be exploring this brand further, so if you stumble upon this candle somewhere - take it, you won’t regret it.

Eva says :

re : I don’t think there’s anything more cozy and comfortable than lighting a candle on a grey, gloomy fall day
I agree with that because the smell and the warmth of the candle bring joy to my heart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533111661420630/k2311a113/11.3.17