Dell Technical Support  » Computers  »
  • Whenever I have an issue, I call in and do not wait more than 5 minutes to speak to a representative
  • He came to my house and the was trying to determine the problem with my power supply

• by Alex
      People may have heard bad things about Dell Tech Support. Im going to tell you the truth. I am impressed with dell tech support.

I purchased the 4 year at home with weekends service plan. It has paid itself off.

representative. It used to be almost every time that I’d get an Indian rep, but now I get mainly American reps.

They are very helpful and know what they are talking about. There was one situtation in which we determined I had a faulty power supply.

Dell immediately issued an on-site technician call. I recieved a call the next day ...

• from a technician in my area and I set up a time for him to come to my house.

He came to my house and the was trying to determine the problem with my power supply. We found a faulty wire and when we removed it and started the computer, my computer power spiked.

My computer was fried. Only my

motherboard was damaged.

If it was any other company, they would have sent me a new motherboard. But Dell cares about their customers.

They sent me an entirely new computer that was a model up from mine. Everything was handeled smoothly and quickly.

I loved the fact that they gave me a computer (with about $1500 in upgrades). I love the way dell handeled my problems.

Dell Technical Support

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 192105166141131/k2311a0521/5.21.07