Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Weight Loss Pills  » Health  »
  • Since being on my new job, I have lost a total of 43 pounds and I wanted to lose another 20 pounds
  • I could not quite pinpoint exactly how I lost the weight per say because I work in a plant, and I am constantly on the go which is how I was able to lose the weight without any exercise regimen
  • The pills do, however, help in weight loss in terms of suppressing the appetite
  • I remember going all day without eating anything because I was not hungry, but I always managed to keep hydrated
  • Yes, I lost an extra 10 pounds while using the pills, but at what cost to my overall health

• by ReadingBug

I have never been the type of person to rely on weight loss pills, drinks, foods, and other quick fix methods to lose weight because at the end of the day they are in fact quick fixes, and they do not instruct someone how to properly change their diet and their overall lifestyle to lose weight and keep it off.

Since being on my new job, I have lost a total of 43 pounds and I wanted to lose another 20 pounds. I could not quite pinpoint exactly how I lost the weight per say because I work in a plant, and I am constantly on the go which is how I was able to lose the weight

without any exercise regimen. I guess I hit my weight loss peak because I have not been able to move beyond my 43 pounds, and finding time to go the gym has been difficult if not impossible considering my work schedule.

I knew by investing in a hydroxycut I would be essentially taking a shortcut to my weight goals, but I wanted to reach my goals nevertheless. I lucked out and purchased a two bottle pack of pro clinical hydroxycut from Walmart for less than twenty dollars. Each bottle contains 60 rapid release tablets that I was instructed to take before every meal which is about 2 to 3 pills per day.

I followed the instructions to the letter because I had read previous reviews that stated there were major health side effects such as nausea, headaches and diarrhea. On day one I had to take one pill and then as the days followed increase my pill intake so that my body would get used to taking them. The fact that I needed to allow my body to build a tolerance to the medication should have been a red flag itself.

The label on the packaging promises to boost your metabolism and energy, but it was the opposite for me. A large portion of the pills are made up of caffeine, so during the time I was taking the hydroxycut pills, I suffered from a lack of ...

• Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Weight Loss Pills
      sleep. I often found myself going to bed about 4 hours before it was time for me to clock in for work.

The pills do, however, help in weight loss in terms of suppressing the appetite. I remember going all day without eating anything because I was not hungry, but I always managed to keep hydrated. Aside from the suppressed appetite, I suffered from severe nausea and diarrhea which I was aware of from reading other people’s reviews of the product. However, I didn’t know how bad it would get. There were times that my stomach hurt so bad that I had to lay or sit down just to get a little relief.

Overall, I would NOT recommend

anyone trying to lose weight with the pro clinical hydroxycut weight loss pills. I think they are way too strong for anyone’s body to breakdown in a safe manner. There are way too many risky side effects such as migraines, stomach pain, insomnia, etc. I don’t believe this is a safe product to take at all even if you are only taking one pill per day. Once I stopped taking these weight loss pills all the bad symptoms I had cleared themselves up. I sincerely do NOT recommend anyone use this product because the cost is greater than the reward. Yes, I lost an extra 10 pounds while using the pills, but at what cost to my overall health?

Lizzy says :

re : Yes, I lost an extra 10 pounds while using the pills, but at what cost to my overall health
I also used Hydroxycut when I wanted to lose weight and it’s highly suggested to use this pill for rapid fast weight loss. I guess if losing another 20 pounds is your goal you should keep using this pill but stop using it and resort to healthy dieting and eating habits and exercise to keep the weight off as all diet pills prefer combined healthy exercise with the pills.

Galega says :

Rapid Fast Weight Loss with the help of a slimming pill should always be avoided. That can be dangerous. Quick weight loss can be achieved with the help of proper diet (avoiding fat and junk food items) and regular exercise coupled with a good weight loss product. One should NEVER take a weight loss pill along with avoiding food altogether.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424101661350531/k2311a1024/10.24.17