Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • Mascara is one of the greatest makeup products that has ever been invented (in my opinion, obviously) and it can completely change your looks in seconds, if you use the right one and you use it right
  • However, when I went cruelty-free with my makeup, some of those favorites had to be given up and I had to look for the new ones
  • Luckily, I found that one cruelty-free mascara that I can buy no matter where I am and that I can afford no matter how broke I am at the moment
  • This Essence I Love Extreme crazy volume mascara has been out there for quite a while, since the first time I purchased it was like 4 years ago
  • Overall, this is my go-to mascara that I always come back to and I recommend everyone to try it, because I feel like it's one of the best affordable mascaras that you can find out there

by Irina

Mascara is one of the greatest makeup products that has ever been invented (in my opinion, obviously) and it can completely change your looks in seconds, if you use the right one and you use it right. I’ve been using the mascara for almost 10 years now, I’ve tried lots of different brands and types of it and I do have a few favorites. However, when I went cruelty-free with my makeup, some of those favorites had to be given up and I had to look for the new ones. Luckily, I found that one cruelty-free mascara that I can buy no matter where I am and that I can afford no matter how broke I am at the moment.
  • Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume mascara
  • This Essence “I Love Extreme crazy volume mascara” has been out there for quite a while, since the first time I purchased it was like 4 years ago. You can buy it at Target and Ulta and I know that some other stores, like Forever 21, also carry Essence makeup. The mascara is really cheap - $4,99, but it’s better than some fancy $25 mascaras that I’ve tried.

• Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume mascara
  • All the Essence mascaras are good (yes, I’ve tried them all), but I find the “I Love Extreme” one the best formula-wise and effect-wise. There are three different “I Love Extreme” mascaras and this pink one is my favorite. They also have a black version of it, which is meant for fluttery lashes and a blue one, which is same as pink, but it’s waterproof, which is also great, but I always choose the regular one over the waterproof.

• Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume mascara
  • I don’t want to upload my personal pictures for certain reasons, but the picture that represents this mascara on official Essence website demonstrates the effect that it gives really well (of course, it’s exaggerated, but it’s still pretty realistic). This is a volume mascara, so most of its effect is concentrated on the volume, but it also prolongs the lashes and adds the definition to them. This picture provides almost the real image, the mascara can really make it seem like you’re wearing falses, although you have to take into account that everyone’s lashes are different.

• Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume mascara
  • It has a straight, unremarkable brush and I’ve seen a lot of brushes like that, but for some reason, this one does real magic to your lashes. It doubles the lashes in volume, prolongs them and holds the curl really well too (if you use the eyelash curler). You’ll get the most of this mascara if you go from the very root of the lashes and wiggle the wand upwards a few times. It layers very well too, if you don’t wait for it to dry and do it all quickly. I promise, you can really get the most phenomenal lashes with this mascara, if you learn to use it, which isn’t hard at all. The bristles on the brush are quite small, but it is actually rather convenient to use the brush like that, however, it is much easier to stain your eyelids with it too, because of how close to your eyes you hold it.

• Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume mascara
  • The brush that comes with this mascara collects a lot of product and if you don’t take it off, like I do in the picture, you’re going to get too much on your eyelashes, which is going to take them down, completely removing the curl, and not look really pretty. As for how long-lasting this mascara is, I’d say it lasts throughout the day, but it’s not one of those 24-hour mascaras. It can also fall off and leave black dots around your eyes and on your cheeks, but that doesn’t happen very often, maybe it depends on how much you layer it, but overall, the formula isn’t perfect yet. It also can be harder to remove this mascara from the first time, I repeat the process twice sometimes, but I’ve never had issues with panda eyes, when using this mascara, and I never had to pull my lashes out in order to remove it either.

Overall, this is my go-to mascara that I always come back to and I recommend everyone to try it, because I feel like it’s one of the best affordable mascaras that you can find out there.

irina says :

re : This Essence I Love Extreme crazy volume mascara has been out there for quite a while, since the first time I purchased it was like 4 years ago
I also used this mascara and it surprised me with its formula.It adds volume and offers great pigmentation.

ayma says :

all essence mascaras do the job really well, and are super affordable

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116101661280631/k2311a1016/10.16.17