YouTube.com  » Web sites  »
  • I know, I know, pranks are mean, but they are hilarious to watch
  • Go to YouTube and type in people getting scared, and you will get some of the best compilations

• by Lorianna
      When I’ve got some time to kill and a good Internet connection, I go to YouTube. com.

This website is packed with all kinds of short videos - homemade, commercials, excerpts from popular TV shows, you name it.

You can find videos practically on any subject; there

is a list of categories available, or you can just type in a word or two in the Search window and a list of matching videos will come up.

My favorite kind to watch is funny videos about animals, especially cats and dogs, and YouTube features ...

• a bunch of those.

Another one I cannot help liking is scare pranks… I know, I know, pranks are mean, but they are hilarious to watch! Go to YouTube and type in “people getting scared,” and you will get some of the best compilations.

If you

like a particular video and want to share it with friends, you can easily get a link to it and send it to them.

Also, you can join as a member and start uploading your own videos for all the world to see.

YouTube is a lot of fun!

YouTube.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202105166111131/k2311a0521/5.21.07