Amway Nutrilite Daily  » Health  »
  • While working in a hospital since last few years, I have learned that a supplement should be taken with care
  • That is why when I felt need to take a multivitamin and multimineral supplement, I tried and tested many products
  • I bought it from an Amway Business Owner for Rs
  • There is no denying that it is costly, but it is hard to find a suitable organic alternative containing almost all vital nutrients that we need daily

by Galega

While working in a hospital since last few years, I have learned that a supplement should be taken with care. That is why when I felt need to take a multivitamin and multimineral supplement, I tried and tested many products. Amway Nutrilite Daily is one such product which I have taken for fairly long duration. I was advised about it by one of my family members. I bought it from an Amway Business Owner for Rs. 2229 (120 tablets).
  • Amway Nutrilite Daily
  • What I like about Nutrilite Daily is its manufacturing process and claims of being 100% natural product. There is not a modicum of chemicals added in this product. Amway has always stood up to its claim of marketing products made out of completely organic process.

• Amway Nutrilite Daily
  • Nutrilite Daily contains 13 vitamins and 11 minerals. This is, in fact, a complete supplement for daily needs. There is absolutely no requirement to take any other supplement while going ahead with Nutrilite Daily. I am still taking one capsule a day. There is no need to take more than one capsule in a single day. One capsule suffices all nutritious needs. The size of capsule is also standard and I never felt any problem in swallowing it. I should mention here about the Nutrilock technology being used by Amway for coating the capsule. It ensures easy swallowing of the capsule. I take it with normal (or sometimes, with lukewarm) water. I would like to advise users to not take it with cold water.

• Amway Nutrilite Daily
  • I didn’t feel any difference during first few days. However, over time, I started to experience energetic. There was less feeling of fatigue which I used to have after working for few hours. I also feel that the immunity of my body has improved as I was not becoming victim of cold and viral.

• Amway Nutrilite Daily
  • As for side effects, I didn’t feel any. There was just little bit of problem during the first week in the form of stomach upset. That had happened because I was taking Nutrilite Daily with cold water. When I talked with an Amway Business Associate about this, he advised me to not take it with cold water.

• Amway Nutrilite Daily
  • Another vital tip about Nutrilite Daily is about the time when you should take it. I have always ensured to take it just after eating something. It should never be taken in the empty stomach as that may lead to more fatigue and feeling of tiredness.

As for age group, Nutrilite Daily should not be given to child below 12 years of age. It is also not recommended to pregnant or breastfeeding women. This information is also provided on the pack.

Amway has not provided any clinical trials about the efficacy and benefits of Nutrilite Daily. However, on the basis of my personal experience, I can say that this is a good product and can be considered for prolong use. There is no denying that it is costly, but it is hard to find a suitable organic alternative containing almost all vital nutrients that we need daily.

renu says :

since 2012 i am using Nutrilite daily ,it has no side effects infact you will feel more energetic and healthy.Foods we eat does not provide enough vitamins and minerals so we starts feeling weak and low after working for hours. These tablets consists of originally grown organic plants so best to use . It does not contain harmful drug or chemical which will harm you .You does not need to be a member of amway to get the product you can purchase it online .always remember health is wealth so if health is good we can create wealth. One more important benefit is that it increases the immunity so the chance of getting viral fever is low. just one tablet daily will keep your family healthy and strong.I suggest you to start usung these tablet and get the benefit as i am getting.

Galega replies :

That’s true. I am also using Nutrilite Daily and the effect is wonderful. I only wish that Amway post some scientific data or clinical trials about the benefits this product has.

renu says :

Amway has its own Nutrilite Plants where plants are grown by organic farming of their own .The best part is company has many organic farms
1.AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH FARM CALIFORNIA, USA:
Primary crops: alfalfa, carrots, pomegranates
2.TROUT LAKE FARM WASHINGTON STATE, USA:
Primary crops: blueberry, Echinacea purpurea, Echinacea angustifolia, oregano, peppermint, nettle, valerian, white kidney bean, dandelion, lemon balm, black cohosh
3.RANCHO EL PETACAL JALISCO, MEXICO:
Primary crops: spinach, kale, broccoli, watercress, parsley, grapefruit, orange, lemon, oregano, sage, and asparagus
4.FAZENDA NUTRIORGANICA, UBAJARA, BRAZIL:
Primary crops: acerola pic o preto, also called Spanish needle, and passion fruit
Amway was recently in news for Global R D expansion which was one of the goals met by Amway s Growth Through Innovation strategy.Amway products are approved by FSSAI.
May be in future amway can also post some clinical trials data i will make sure to update it.

Galega replies :

Are you sure products sold in the Indian market are manufactured in the USA?

Renuka Sarkar says :

No in India there is also a manufacturing plant in Chennai.Its first manufacturing facility in India on an investment of Rs 550 crore, in Tamil Nadu was set up.

Galega replies :

Exactly and that’s why thrre are little bit of concern.

vida says :

re : There is no denying that it is costly, but it is hard to find a suitable organic alternative containing almost all vital nutrients that we need daily
Amway has set up its own manufacturing unit in India , Chennai. Nutrilite does not depend on third party produce , right from seed to supplement the entire operation is taken care of by Nutrilite, under the Amway banner. I love all the supplements and been using them for 3 yrs now. especially daily.

Galega replies :

But, it still outsources ingredients like Patanjali does in India. In any case, there is no doubt that Daily is a wonderful product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426091661080530/k2311a0926/9.26.17