Hunan Garden Chinese Cuisine restaurant
3010 N Fry Rd, Katy, TX 77449
  • And this Hunan Garden restaurant is my absolutely favourite chinese place in Katy
  • It's not hard to find, because it's the same building as Randall's on the North Fry Road
  • It's always so flavourfull and spicy and they have lots of options for meat eaters, vegetarians, vegans etc. I love all those chinese noodles, stir-fries, fried rice and all of that with lots of chilli sauce on top
  • I notice that lots of people order foods there to take out, but I've only done that ones
  • Overall, I think this restaurant is one of the best chinese places I've ever been too and I've been to A LOT of them (probably over 10) all over the world

by Irina Bernetckite

This review is actually really special for me, since it’s my last review for the place in Katy. I officially left Texas and I already miss sooo many things. You know this little coffee shops and restaurants that have just one location: those are my favourite. And this Hunan Garden restaurant is my absolutely favourite chinese place in Katy. It’s not a chain restaurant, so there’s only one location. It’s not hard to find, because it’s the same building as Randall’s on the North Fry Road.
  • Hunan Garden Chinese Cuisine restaurant
  • Who doesn’t love chinese food? It’s always so flavourfull and spicy and they have lots of options for meat eaters, vegetarians, vegans etc. I love all those chinese noodles, stir-fries, fried rice and all of that with lots of chilli sauce on top. Yum! This chinese place is absolutely amazing, they have lots of options, including all kinds of meat, poultry and what I love the most is that they have lots of fish and seafood dishes.

• Hunan Garden Chinese Cuisine restaurant
  • Their prices are quite moderate: you can get a huge plate of Lo Mein noodles for like $7 and that plate will be actually enough to feed 2 people. Even my boyfriend, who eats A LOT, can’t finish the whole portion himself.

• Hunan Garden Chinese Cuisine restaurant
  • I notice that lots of people order foods there to take out, but I’ve only done that ones. That restaurant was like 15 minutes away from my old house, so I often had lunch there. It’s never crowded, because most people just come there to pick up their orders. I believe we’ve been there 5 times and we were more than happy with every single thing we tried.

• Hunan Garden Chinese Cuisine restaurant
  • This seafood soup was amazing and I ordered it twice. It only comes in large size and that’s annoying, because it’s impossible to finish it all, but it’s an amazing choice for those who love soups that aren’t crea and those, who love seafood, because this soup is actually packed with all kinds of fishy goodness.

• Hunan Garden Chinese Cuisine restaurant
  • Lo Meins there are also incredible. There’s always a perfect amount of sauce in each dish and all the foods are always so delicious and flavourfull that I’m almost drooling, while writing about it, because I still remember how good it was.

• Hunan Garden Chinese Cuisine restaurant
  • My boyfriend also loved the orange chicken in there. I think it’s a chinese cuisine favourite for most people and I think the main problem with it is that in some places it’s just too sweet and here, according to my boyfriend, it’s not overly sweet, it’s pretty spicy and very juicy.

• Hunan Garden Chinese Cuisine restaurant
  • The waiters at this restaurant are very nice, but there’s never more than 2 people working in there, as I’ve already said, the place is never crowded and I’ve never seen more than 2 tables being occupied.

• Hunan Garden Chinese Cuisine restaurant
  • I also love the cookies with the quotes they give you after a meal. I know that they do that in most restaurants, but I still think it’s really cute and special.

Overall, I think this restaurant is one of the best chinese places I’ve ever been too and I’ve been to A LOT of them (probably over 10) all over the world. Try it out if you’re ever in Katy and I swear you’ll love it!

Samantha Wilson says :

re : And this Hunan Garden restaurant is my absolutely favourite chinese place in Katy
I love chinese but this is the best chinese restaurant I have ever been to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 725091661050530/k2311a0925/9.25.17