Iherb natural products shopping app
  • Iherb is truly one of my favourite stores to buy skincare, supplements, makeup and fun foods from
  • However, I've only visited their full-version website ones or twice, because their app is super convenient and I basically purchase everything I need with my phone within seconds
  • The app is available for both IOS and Android and, of course, it's free
  • I've been ordering stuff from Iherb for the last 3 years and I loved every single parcel I received
  • I prefer to use the app, because it's really easy and fast to place an order there and I can do my shopping on a bus or in bed, that doesn't matter

by Irina Bernetckite

Iherb is truly one of my favourite stores to buy skincare, supplements, makeup and fun foods from. For those who don’t know what it is, Iherb is a California-based natural products online store with one of the largest selections of high-quality natural products. However, I’ve only visited their full-version website ones or twice, because their app is super convenient and I basically purchase everything I need with my phone within seconds.
  • Iherb natural products shopping app
  • The app is available for both IOS and Android and, of course, it’s free. I’ve been ordering stuff from Iherb for the last 3 years and I loved every single parcel I received. Mainly, I order skincare products that I can’t normally buy from other stores, some organic makeup and supplements, like Now Foods supplements, which I love the most. I also buy certain foods and so-called “superfoods” from there, but they’re never the main goal, I just can’t not order certain things, because some of them look really cool.

• Iherb natural products shopping app
  • The selection of products on Iherb is overwhelming. You need to know what to look for or you’ll get lost among all the foods, pills and makeup they offer. Sometimes I scroll through their best sellers, clearance, sale or certain categories of products and I find interesting items that I order later, but that can litterally take hours, if you lose track of time.

• Iherb natural products shopping app
  • They also have this trial products section, where you can find sample sizes and travel sizes of different product, ranging in price from $0,10 - 2. They allow you to try something you have never tried before, without paying the full price. The coolest thing is that you can even buy the sample size of different supplements and foods, which other websites don’t usually offer.

• Iherb natural products shopping app
  • I love that this website also works with different brands like Pixi Beauty, Mad Hippie, Avalon Organics, Giovanni, Physician’s formula etc. They also sell organic brands of supplements and foods that you can often find at Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s. That is really convenient when you don’t have those stores in your area plus the prices on Iherb are often lower (for example, Mad Hippie serum that I buy costs $26 on Iherb and $33 at Whole Foods, Dastony cashew butter is also $4 cheaper on Iherb than at all organic food stores where I’ve seen it). So it actually makes sense to buy some non perishable items on Iherb, that can even save you some money in the long run.

• Iherb natural products shopping app
  • I’ve also never had any problems with the delivery from iherb. I ordered from there in the US, I ordered from there when I lived in London and order from there to Russia as well. They ship to a long list of countries, making unique and organic products from the US available almost everywhere.

• Iherb natural products shopping app
  • They ship very quickly too. My order got to me from sunny California to cold and rainy Saint-Petersburg in less than 10 days and I chose the cheapest shipping option, which was $4 ($4 from the US to Russia!!) and I could track my package’s journey from the beginning to the end. When in the US, I got my orders within 3 days and I believe the shipping was free. I think that’s the most convenient service I’ve ever used.

• Iherb natural products shopping app
  • Here is what my last order looks like. It’s pretty much a variety of random items that include organic skincare, Elf brush, gelatin-free marshmallows (whyy are they so hard to find?) and these weird shirataki noodles that I want to try. I order lots of different things on iherb,sometimes I buy ridiculous items that just catched my eye, when I was scrolling through the popular products. The thing is: you can find pretty much anything you want in there, you just need to look for it carefully.

Overall, iherb is a great website to buy your non perishables and organic skincare from. I prefer to use the app, because it’s really easy and fast to place an order there and I can do my shopping on a bus or in bed, that doesn’t matter. Iherb app is a convenient way to buy your supplements, your beauty products and your fancy organic treats all together.

Yhu says :

re : I prefer to use the app, because it’s really easy and fast to place an order there and I can do my shopping on a bus or in bed, that doesn’t matter
Its so slow and lags badly

Irina replies :

It works really well on my phone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2425091661040530/k2311a0925/9.25.17