Mario Badescu Facial spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater  » Cosmetics  »
  • I noticed that lots of people love rosewater and I love it too, which makes me a part of that mainstream
  • I've tried different brands of rosewater and I tried to make it myself one time, but I don't think I'll ever buy the same brand of rosewater until I try them all
  • I bought this one at Ulta, but you can also find it at Sephora and you can buy it from Mario Badescu website, as well as Amazon, Beauty Bay and Makeupalley
  • This spray has lots of natural juices and extracts in it, but, unfortunately, the smell of roses comes from the added fragrance, which is so stupid, why can't you just add enough rosewater to your spray and keep it natural
  • It's really nice to use when it's hot outside, especially if you purchase a small size of this facial spray and carry it in your bag

by Irina Bernetckite

I don’t know what it is about rosewater, but it just feels so fancy to put it on. I noticed that lots of people love rosewater and I love it too, which makes me a part of that mainstream. I’ve tried different brands of rosewater and I tried to make it myself one time, but I don’t think I’ll ever buy the same brand of rosewater until I try them all. This spray I’m going to talk about isn’t exactly the rosewater, it has some other ingredients in it, but it looks pink and smells like roses, so that counts, right?
  • Mario Badescu Facial spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater
  • This Mario Badescu facial spray seems to be a pretty popular choice among girls from all over the world, and why wouldn’t it be? Just the way it looks makes me want to buy 5 more bottles of it. It can also be purchased in lots of places. I bought this one at Ulta, but you can also find it at Sephora and you can buy it from Mario Badescu website, as well as Amazon, Beauty Bay and Makeupalley. This 8 ounces bottle is $12 and the small 4 ounces one is $7.

• Mario Badescu Facial spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater
  • This spray has lots of natural juices and extracts in it, but, unfortunately, the smell of roses comes from the added fragrance, which is so stupid, why can’t you just add enough rosewater to your spray and keep it natural? The good thing is that this spray can still be considered natural skincare and it’s also cruelty-free and paraben free (fun fact: parabens haven’t actually been proven to cause any damage to your skin or your overall health)

• Mario Badescu Facial spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater
  • So does this spray work as a toner? Yes, it actually does. Like most toners it has propylene glycol in it, which works as a humectant, helping formulations attract and hold onto moisture. I recently dicovered that if you don’t wait for your toner to dry and put your serum or moisturizer right away, it will actually advance the work of your skincare. I now put my moisturizer when my skin is still wet and my skin is the most moisturized it’s ever been. Seriously, try it.

• Mario Badescu Facial spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater
  • The spray itself is almost transparent with a little bit of rose tint to it. It’s really nice to use when it’s hot outside, especially if you purchase a small size of this facial spray and carry it in your bag. It feels very refreshing and it works just like thermal water.

• Mario Badescu Facial spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater
  • I use this twice a day: morning and night. In the morning I use it as as “wake me up” thing and it feels very nice and refreshing. It also preps then skin for the make-up. At night I use it as a toner. I spray it on or put it on a cotton round after I washed my face and then I apply the rest of my skincare (aka serums and moisturizer).

Overall, this is a very refreshing spray to use and a nice alternative to your regular rosewater. I’ll give it 9 out of 10 for some unnecessary chemicals in the ingredients. Try it if you haven’t yet and you’ll probably love it too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118091660920830/k2311a0918/9.18.17