Lush Karma Kream  » Cosmetics  »
  • We all get flaky skin and dry elbows, so having a universal moisturizer that you can put on any part of your body is kind of a must, if you want to take care of your skin and your body
  • I also don't like the chemical lotions and body butters, so I went to Lush, as soon as I arrived in Russia, and asked them to give me the best thing they had and that's what they gave me
  • And yes, I know that in my picture words are written in Russian, but they sell it in every single Lush store in the world, it's the same ingredients everywhere and change the language of the label for obvious reasons
  • This $30 jar might seem like an expensive treat, but I've been using it for 2 weeks now and it doesn
  • It's kind of the same effect as the good coconut oil gives you, but you don't have to wait 30 minutes for it to absorb and you smell amazing

by irina Bernetckite

We all get flaky skin and dry elbows, so having a universal moisturizer that you can put on any part of your body is kind of a must, if you want to take care of your skin and your body. I used to use coconut oil and shea butter to moisturize my skin, but it’s kind of annoying to wait for the oil to absorb. I also don’t like the chemical lotions and body butters, so I went to Lush, as soon as I arrived in Russia, and asked them to give me the best thing they had and that’s what they gave me.
  • Lush Karma Kream
  • Karma is actually a Lush’s signature scent that you can purchase in lots of different forms. They have Karma perfumes, Karma bath bomb, Karma soap and this Karma body lotion. And yes, I know that in my picture words are written in Russian, but they sell it in every single Lush store in the world, it’s the same ingredients everywhere and change the language of the label for obvious reasons.

• Lush Karma Kream
  • I screenshotted this ingredients information from Lush website, just so you can see how many oils and butters are in here, which almost seems unreal, because this body lotion doesn’t take that much time to absorb, but that’s the typical Lush magic they do. I don’t question it, I just go with it.

• Lush Karma Kream
  • It looks like any other lotion you can get from the store, but it’s pretty thick, if you stick your finger into it - you’ll live a hole. It’s kind of like mayo-yogurt consistecy, which sounds weird, but it’s the best way I can think of to describe it. The smell of it is insanely good. Lush’s scents are pretty unique, but Karma is the most incredible one. It’s spicy, earthy and citrus at the same time and every time I use this lotion before going out people ask me what perfume I’m wearing (and I say that I don’t wear any haha).

• Lush Karma Kream
  • It looks very lightweight and too thin for a good body lotion, but it’s actually more moisturizing than the Body Shop Body Butter. A little bit goes a long way with this product and one little scoup is enough to cover the whole leg. It doesn’t take much time to absorb, I usually wait for about 7 minutes and then go to bed. This $30 jar might seem like an expensive treat, but I’ve been using it for 2 weeks now and it doesn;t even look used.

• Lush Karma Kream
  • It leaves my skin silky, shiny and moisturized. Seriously, it looks like I just spent a day at the spa every time I put it on. It fights even the worst dry paches and you can use it anywhere you want, because all the ingredients in it are safe. I mainly use it on my legs and hands, but I can also put it on my face and neck, if I feel like doing that. It’s kind of the same effect as the good coconut oil gives you, but you don’t have to wait 30 minutes for it to absorb and you smell amazing.

So give it a shot, if you are looking for a good body lotion. And if you like the Karma scent, you’ll fall in love with it right away. Take a sample of this thing next time you go to Lush and you’ll see what I’m talking about here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118091660910830/k2311a0918/9.18.17