Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • For quite some time I loved the Moroccanoil treatment, but I feel like almost every treatment you use stops working its magic after a certain period of time and has to be replaced with another product
  • However, it doesn't do any treating to your hair, except for maybe locking in the moisture
  • I love the design of Paul Mitchell products
  • She was really disappointed and told me that the serum was doing absolutely nothing to her hair
  • I hope I explained it all in this review and I recommend you to try it, no matter what your hair situation is, because it will do some magic on any hair type out ther

by Irina Bernetckite

About 2 years ago I severely damaged my hair. Then I started constantly looking for the products that would reverse, conceal and prevent the damage. As for concealing the damage, I used all kinds of oils and serums to make my hair look more lively and less damaged. For quite some time I loved the Moroccanoil treatment, but I feel like almost every treatment you use stops working its magic after a certain period of time and has to be replaced with another product.
  • Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
  • Recently I got into Paul Mitchell products and this serum seems to be one of their most popular products. You can buy it for around $20 at Paul Mitchell salon, Walgreens, CVS, Ulta and lots of online stores, including the Paul Mitchell official store. It’s essentially a silicon-based hair product that fights the frizz, smoothes your hair, making it look healthier, shinier, silkier and better-looking in general. However, it doesn’t do any “treating” to your hair, except for maybe locking in the moisture.

• Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
  • For $20 you get a medium-sized (150 ml) transparent bottle with a pump. I love the design of Paul Mitchell products: they’re all super sleek and minimalistic and I love the way they look on the shelf. The botte actually looks pretty small, comparing to other Paul Mitchell products, but trust me, it’s gonna last you a loong time, because a little bit goes a long way with this product.

• Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
  • I want to say one thing about the disclaimer written on the bottle, which says that thу quality of this product is only guranteed when purchased within the professional beauty dalon industry. There’re some fake Paul Mitchell products out there and my friend, who lives in Italy, actually purchased one of those forged serums, because I was telling her how great it is. She was really disappointed and told me that the serum was doing absolutely nothing to her hair. At first, I didn’t get it, but when she told me that the serum smells like glue, I realized that something was wrong since my serum actually smells fine. I also read a few stories about those fake products online and it seems to be somewhat an issue worldwide. So beware of the forgery and make sure you don’t buy professional haircare products anywhere sketchy.

• Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
  • The ingredients list is pretty much a list of silicones and chemicals, the names of which you really don’t want to know. The manufacturer claims that the serum is colour safe and vegan (Paul Mitchell is also cruelty-free). The serum is really easy to use: you rub one pump of it into your hands, warming it up, and spread it all over your damp hair, going from your ends to your roots. It’s said on the label that you can go from your ends to your scalp, but I wouldn’t actually recommend using it anywhere near your scalp, since it can contribute to your hair getting greasy really fast. The product is really concentrated and even if you have Rapunzel hair, one pump would be enough for you. My hair is medium lenght and I have a lot of hair, but I use about half a pump, since the product is actually pretty strong and the concept “the more the better” doesn’t apply here.

• Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
  • Here I put about halp a pump of warmed up serum into my damp hair and braided it. A few hours later that was the result. You can see that there is very little frizzing and the hair looks rally silky and healthy.

I’m really impressed with this product and I can’t tell you how much I love it. I’ve been using it for about a month now and it’s officially my favourite leave-in hair treatment. I hope I explained it all in this review and I recommend you to try it, no matter what your hair situation is, because it will do some magic on any hair type out ther

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118091660900830/k2311a0918/9.18.17