2007 Nissan Sentra  » Cars  »
Virginia Beach Va
  • I Finally have done it, I bought a Nissan Sentra 2007 Manual 6 Speed, and Right Now I love it
  • I think That this would be a great investment for anyone needing a new car

• by Jon
      I Finally have done it, I bought a Nissan Sentra 2007 Manual 6 Speed, and Right Now I love it. These cars Were Made in the 80’s to go 2-3 Hundred Thousand Miles Before

The Broke Down. My Personal Opinion About this car right now I runs Great, Handles Great, Sounds Great. The Price for this car is not that bad At All 19,000$ After Taxes Title and ...

• Everything all said and done out the door. I think That this would be a great investment for anyone needing a new car. This model comes in many different versions so you should be
        able to choose just what you would like in a car. I hope that this tells you how good of a car this is and maybe helps someone decide that they want to get this car.

2007 Nissan Sentra
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92105166091131/k2311a0521/5.21.07