Spring Valley Sublingual liquid B complex supplement
  • I usually don't share my thoughts on the medicaments and supplements online, but here I found a very nice and affordable B Vitamins supplement that a lot of people might be interested in
  • I'm not a certified doctor and I can't give you medical advice, so please don't take this as one
  • So it happened that during the rainiest season, when people mostly get sick, I live in cold Russia, where it's really hard to get all the vitamins and minerals you need from your diet, especially if it's plant-based
  • So if you're looking for a good and affordable B supplement - definitely give this one a try

by Irina Bernetckite

I usually don’t share my thoughts on the medicaments and supplements online, but here I found a very nice and affordable B Vitamins supplement that a lot of people might be interested in. I’m not a certified doctor and I can’t give you medical advice, so please don’t take this as one.
  • Spring Valley Sublingual liquid B complex supplement
  • So it happened that during the rainiest season, when people mostly get sick, I live in cold Russia, where it’s really hard to get all the vitamins and minerals you need from your diet, especially if it’s plant-based. A few years ago my doctor told me that I might want to take B6 supplements to help with the high blood pressure and sleep issues. I’ve never actually been diagnosed with the vitamin B6 deficiency, but it’s pretty common in people living in my area. The doctor also told me that Vitamin B6 has to been taken in conjunction with other B vitamins, so I took his advice and picked up the supplements with the B complex every autumn.

• Spring Valley Sublingual liquid B complex supplement
  • When I was in the US this summer, I saw this funny bottle with the B complex Supplement at Walmart. It seemed a little weird and kinda cheap for the vitamins ($4), but I actually like the Spring Valley brand, I buy their probiotics in vegetarian capsules and my boyfriend likes their Multivitamins, so I decided to test these vitamins next, since I was going to purchase the B vitamins anyway.

• Spring Valley Sublingual liquid B complex supplement
  • I like that this brand is “cruelty-free” and affordable at the same time. Their supplements don’t contain any animal products, gluten, soy, sugar etc.

• Spring Valley Sublingual liquid B complex supplement
  • You can look at the ratio of the vitamins in this supplement if you want to, but I honestly don’t know what is the right amount to take. All the amounts given here are sufficient due to the information that I found online, but you never know how much of it absorbs, so what you can do is try and see if it works for you. This supplement definitely works for me. I have never tried a liquid supplement in my life before, so this one actually made me curious and, to be honest, I mainly bought it because of its form. I also rewatched “A cure for wellness” recently and I really loved how they took the supplement with a dropper. One serving is one ml and since the bottle’s volume is 59 ml, you can count that one bottle of it is enough for 2 months, which is quite a lot for such a low price. I don’t really know if there are any perks of liquid supplement, but some doctors claim that it absorbs better:

• Spring Valley Sublingual liquid B complex supplement
  • Taking it isn’t very complicated: you put it under your tongue and hold it there for 30 seconds, then you swallow it. It also tastes decently, it reminds me of cold tea from the store. I started taking a week before going back to Russia and now it’s been about 3 weeks and I actually think that it works. I definitely don’t experience the usual sleep issues I have here, weakness or high blood pressure. Even the jetlag was much easier on me this time. And I think I know who’s responsible for that.

Overall, this supplement is pretty awesome and I love how it meets everyone’s needs. So if you’re looking for a good and affordable B supplement - definitely give this one a try.

Sophia says :

Irina, I really appreciate this post. I’m not sure what the ratio for the vitamins in this liquid supplement should be either. At first glance, the ratio looks like it’s on the low side.

But, since you said you gave it a try and it worked for you, I would actually like to give it a shot too. I have a Walmart in driving distance so hopefully they will have this there. If not, then I can try to locate this online.

I do find though that if your body has been lacking the b vitamins for a long time then any amount of b vitamins you finally take will give you a huge push at first. Then things will level out. At least, that’s what happened for me. So, in that case, I wish I knew what amount of b complex vitamins my body really needs.

Irina replies :

Unfortunately, nobody can tell you how much you need and what will work for you. I’ve tried lots of different brands and lots of different supplements, but this one felt the best and my test results came back positive, I didn’t have a drop in energy levels even though I’ve stopped taking supplements and I’m not experiencing any defficiency simptoms. I hope this vitamins work out for you too

Sophia says :

Oh wow That’s great. I’m so happy for you. I will give it a try too then. Thanks for the great post.

Paul Phang says :

re : So if you’re looking for a good and affordable B supplement - definitely give this one a try
the best part of this vitamins is that it a liquid form so it will absorb into your system faster… pretty much any vitamins out there is good for you.. gotta give it a try

Irina replies :

I’ve recently heard that a lot of vitamins are placebo, so there might be supplements that really do nothing, I don’t know if that’s true though

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418091660890830/k2311a0918/9.18.17