Alpro soya vanilla soy milk
  • I've been trying to find the perfect plant-based alternative to milk for my cappucino in the US, but I had no luck
  • However, there's no problem with that in Europe and today I'll show you one of my favourite options that I go for when I'm in Russia or anywhere else in Europe
  • And this flavoured soy milk is actually the best thing to put in your coffee
  • This mini version actually comes with a straw, so you can drink it as you would drink the regular vanilla milk, but I don't like to drink this particular one on its own
  • I hope some day Alpro will start selling their products in the US too

by Irina Bernetckite

I’ve been trying to find the perfect plant-based alternative to milk for my cappucino in the US, but I had no luck. However, there’s no problem with that in Europe and today I’ll show you one of my favourite options that I go for when I’m in Russia or anywhere else in Europe.
  • Alpro soya vanilla soy milk
  • Alpro is the most popular vegan dairy alternatives brand in Europe. They produce soy products, as well as some plant-based milk alternatives. And this flavoured soy milk is actually the best thing to put in your coffee. By the way, it’s not legal anymore to call the plant-based milk “milk” here, so you won’t see the world “milk” on the label.

• Alpro soya vanilla soy milk
  • This mini version actually comes with a straw, so you can drink it as you would drink the regular vanilla milk, but I don’t like to drink this particular one on its own. They have a full size of it too, which is 1 litre, but I often buy small cartons like that one, because I simply can’t use the big thing before it expires. They also have the chocolate and the banana versions of it, which I sometimes buy and drink “for dessert”, they’re delicious! Alpro definitely knows how to make soy taste good.

• Alpro soya vanilla soy milk
  • I don’t see much difference between the nutrition facts of this soy milk and the soy milk that I bought in America, if you compare the calories and other nutrients to the Silk Vanilla soymilk, you’ll see that they’re almost identical.

• Alpro soya vanilla soy milk
  • The ingredients list is pretty short and most of the ingredients are actually the vitamins and minerals that this milk is fortified with.I know that soy milk isn’t the best vegan milk alternative, I know it’s very processed, but it’s the only milk that mimics the way the regular milk frothes. It’s also the highest in protein (if you care).

• Alpro soya vanilla soy milk
  • Here you can see how well this soy milk frothes. It doubles in size, creating an amazing creamy foam for a cappuciono or a latte. It also tastes really good in a coffee and you don’t need to add any sugar, since this milk is already sweetened.

Overall, this is the best soymilk for your coffee and the best-tasting soymilk that I’ve ever tried. If you’re ever in Europe or in the UK, try this thing out. I hope some day Alpro will start selling their products in the US too.

Roel says :

Photo is not clear or big enough to read the nutritional facts

Irina replies :

Sorry, I must have missed it, when I was editing. I would re-upload if I could.

Amy Parker says :

re : I’ve been trying to find the perfect plant-based alternative to milk for my cappucino in the US, but I had no luck
My son has been dairy and lactose free for the past 7 years and he loves Alpro soya milk especially the vanilla one. I have always had a sensitive stomach so I thought I would start trying soya. I love cappuccino, tea and coffee. I started to notice that if I did not use Alpro it would separate and was disgusting. When using the Vanilla soya milk in the cappuccino just do not add any sugar as it can taste funny. When heating up the milk do it slowly as soya milk burns easily. I hope my advise is useful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718091660880830/k2311a0918/9.18.17