Freeman Cleansing Apple Cider Vinegar Clay mask + scrub
  • I love a good clay mask and Freeman has been one of my favourite brands to buy masks from for years
  • I've tried almost all of their masks, however, the last time I went to Ulta I noticed that there were a few interesting Freeman items I haven't tried yet
  • As I've already said, I picked this mask up at Ulta, but you can also find it at CVS, Walgreens and most supermarkets
  • You can also buy a travel-size version of this mask (or any other Freeman mask) for a little over a dollar, I've seen those at Walmart and it's actually pretty convenient if you want to try it out before buying a full size, or if you're travelling and don't need a huge bottle with you (these masks are pretty big in size)
  • Overall, I think this Freeman mask is another great and affordable skincare option for everyone

by Irina Bernetckite

I love a good clay mask and Freeman has been one of my favourite brands to buy masks from for years. It’s a cruelty-free and affordable brand that I sincerely love. I’ve tried almost all of their masks, however, the last time I went to Ulta I noticed that there were a few interesting Freeman items I haven’t tried yet. I picked up 2 masks and this cleansing apple cider vinegar mask was one of them.
  • Freeman Cleansing Apple Cider Vinegar Clay mask + scrub
  • As I’ve already said, I picked this mask up at Ulta, but you can also find it at CVS, Walgreens and most supermarkets. I believe I paid $4,30 for it. You can also buy a travel-size version of this mask (or any other Freeman mask) for a little over a dollar, I’ve seen those at Walmart and it’s actually pretty convenient if you want to try it out before buying a full size, or if you’re travelling and don’t need a huge bottle with you (these masks are pretty big in size).

• Freeman Cleansing Apple Cider Vinegar Clay mask + scrub
  • According to the label, this mask is supposed to tone and purify your skin. It’s also marketed as the “all skin types product” and that’s probably true, because I didn’t notice any drying or irritation on my skin after using it. It’s a little different from other clay masks and you can see it if you look at its ingredients list.

• Freeman Cleansing Apple Cider Vinegar Clay mask + scrub
  • Most ingredients are the chemicals I don’t know much about, but there’s no typical “anti-acne ingredients” like salicylic acid, kaolin doesn’t take one of the first positions and if you examine the skincare products’ labels as much as I do, you’ll notice that the ingredients of this mask look a lot like the ingredients of some type of facial cleanser: the soap (sodium olefin sulfonate) and pumice (volcanic rock that acts as a scrub in skincare) take first positions in the list.

• Freeman Cleansing Apple Cider Vinegar Clay mask + scrub
  • The mask itself is very watery in consistency, it’s really easy to spread, but it does take quite some time to dry on the face (even though it’s claimed to be a 10-minute mask). There’s also a lot of hard beads in it, so the texture of the mask is very “bumpy”, more like a cleanser with a scrub in it. It smells like apples and that’s really nice, because I don’t want my mask to smell like Apple Cider Vinegar.

• Freeman Cleansing Apple Cider Vinegar Clay mask + scrub
  • You can see the scrub beads here. They’re tiny, but there’s A LOT of them. When you wash it off your face, it feels like a really good salt scrub and the face feels super clean afterwards. I haven’t noticed any significant changes in my skin, but this mask stops inflamation and reduces the redness immediately if you use right after you notice something bad coming out on your face, Also the scrub that it contains works really great, it removes the peeling skin and leaves my face feeling smoothe and soft.

Overall, I think this Freeman mask is another great and affordable skincare option for everyone. However, if you don’t need the scrub and you’re looking for a good clay mask to cleanse and visually shrink your pores, you should opt for a different clay mask, like the Lemon Mint one that I love.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118091660860830/k2311a0918/9.18.17