EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balm in vanilla mint
  • Lip Balms are my ultimate stress releivers and having one in each purse and in each room is very important for me
  • I can't stand it when my lips are chapped or just somewhat dry, so I get really crazy if that happens and a chapstick isn't around
  • But only the best ones go into the purse, those that I actually have tested for quite a while at home
  • Recently this EOS balm made its way into my favourite bag and I decided to write a review for it
  • I hate that silicon feeling on the lips that some chapsticks leave, it seems fake and unreal and that's uncomfortable

by Irina Bernetckite

Lip Balms are my ultimate stress releivers and having one in each purse and in each room is very important for me. I can’t stand it when my lips are chapped or just somewhat dry, so I get really crazy if that happens and a chapstick isn’t around. But only the best ones go into the purse, those that I actually have tested for quite a while at home. Recently this EOS balm made its way into my favourite bag and I decided to write a review for it.
  • EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balm in vanilla mint
  • I don’t have a package that it came in, because I’ve been using it for about a month now and I don’t keep the packaging for that long. But I can tell you that I picked it up at Walmart, while doing the groceries, because of the very appealing name “Mint Vanilla”. I’m obsessed with mint and I especially love the Mint lip balms, Bliss Mint Balm is one of my other favourites, but this one is nothing like it. It doesn’t smell like mint, it smells sweet and it doesn’t have that cooling feeling to it that mint products usually do, so it’s more of a vanilla balm.

• EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balm in vanilla mint
  • However, it’s still really cute and the fact that it’s egg-shaped also adds it that extra charm. I wanted to put it in a bag right away, but firstly I had to test it.

• EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balm in vanilla mint
  • First thing is convenience. I have nothing against the regular lip balms that come in a stick form, but I really hate the ones that you have to stick your finger into and the ones that are shaped like Carmex, since they always end up being all around the lips. This one is actually very easy to apply, it doesn’t go over your lips and it takes seconds to cover your lips a few times (I love to load the chapstick on my lips, that way it seems to be more effective).

• EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balm in vanilla mint
  • It feels very moisturizing at first, but that feeling doesn’t go away for hours! The opposite happens with sooo many lipsticks, you put them on, it feels great, your lips are nice and smooth and 15 minutes later your lips feel dehydrated again. This lip balm actually does something to your lips. It takes a little longer for your lips to absorb it, I’m pretty sure it’s because of the butters in it, its main ingredients are actually shea butter and cocoa butter.

• EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balm in vanilla mint
  • I love how the lips feel afterwards: naturally soft, moisturized and perfectly smooth. I hate that silicon feeling on the lips that some chapsticks leave, it seems fake and unreal and that’s uncomfortable.

Overall, I can’t recommend this enough. I can’t beleive I actually haven’t tried it before, because this chapstick is widely available and quite cheap. You must try it if you haven’t yet, but don’t get the vanilla mint if you truly love mint, it’s not gonna satisfy you as a mint-lover!

Chy Anna E says :

To be honest, I am not a big fan of lip balms because my lips are usually never dry. However, I have received this lip balm as a Christmas gift. I gave it a try and i really enjoyed it. The mint gives your lips a fresh sensational feeling while the vanilla gives a great smell and taste. This product is enriched with natural conditioning oils, moisturising Shea butter and antioxidant vitamins C E. You could consider me as someone who doesn’t like to use any products unless I know that it is a good choice heath wise. In that being said, I chose this specific lip balm because it is 99% natural (gluten-free, petrolatum-free, paraben-free phthalate-free). The consistency is thicker than other lip balms which makes it last longer. The price is also very reasonable You will spend around $ 3.29 for 0.25 Oz.

The size and shape of these lip balms are very convenient because they are made of a hard plastic with a twist cap and is a great size to fit in many places. It also has a flat bottom so when you set it on a flat surface it will not roll away.

All in all, I would rate this brand of lip balm a 10/10 for anyone It works wonders, its affordable, convenient size and 99% natural. Give them a try

sierra says :

re : Lip Balms are my ultimate stress releivers and having one in each purse and in each room is very important for me
I see the lip balm being good for your lips but I don’t really get why its an ultimate stress reliever..

Irina Bernetckite replies :

Because I can’t stand my lips getting chapped and I stress a lot when that happens.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130081660720431/k2311a0830/8.30.17