Froothies Juice and Smoothie Shop  » Restaurants  »
3111 N Fry Rd #402, Katy, TX 77449
  • So recently I found the new place that I'm now obsessed with
  • I found it when I decided to try an acai bowl and I googled the places where they sell them to find something nearby and I actually found this place that is like a mile away from my house
  • They don't have a big signboard, but it's easy to find if you find the gym
  • This place is mainly a smoothies/fresh juices shop, but they also have those famous acai bowls and protein shakes (which is convenient since there's a gym right next door)
  • Overall, this place is amazing and if you live here in Katy - check them out, you won't regret it

by Irina Bernetckite

So recently I found the new place that I’m now obsessed with. I found it when I decided to try an acai bowl and I googled the places where they sell them to find something nearby and I actually found this place that is like a mile away from my house. It’s called Froothies and it’s located right next to the Fitness 19 gym. They don’t have a big signboard, but it’s easy to find if you find the gym.
  • Froothies Juice and Smoothie Shop
  • This place is mainly a smoothies/fresh juices shop, but they also have those famous acai bowls and protein shakes (which is convenient since there’s a gym right next door). The place isn’t big, but there’s a few tables in there where you can sit down and enjoy your food. I love places like that here in Katy, I find them very comfy and relaxing.

• Froothies Juice and Smoothie Shop
  • I love the aesthetic of this place. It looks very energetic and kinda tropical, which is so perfect for the place that only serves dishes made from fresh fruit. They have quite a wide variety of smoothies and protein shakes. You can also make any option vegan by substituting the milk for almond milk or coconut water. They also offer vegan protein options.

• Froothies Juice and Smoothie Shop
  • Along with acai bowls, there are pitaya bowls, which I haven’t tried yet. I’ve tried different types of smoothie bowls and all those fancy names are essentially the same thing. However, I’m still interested in trying all kinds of fruit bowls out there since that’s the most delicious meal to have in summer.

• Froothies Juice and Smoothie Shop
  • All the pitaya and acai bowls come with granola, honey and 2 toppings of your choice on top. And the variety of toppings is quite cool: they have different berries, mangos, pineapples, bananas, coconut, chia seeds and many more. Each bowl is $8,50, which isn’t the cheapest, but it’s sooo worth it.

• Froothies Juice and Smoothie Shop
  • My first time there I took a classic acai bowl with almond milk and topped it with raspberries and coconut shreds, which was soo delicious and so filling. Then I also tried an Acai Peanut Butter bowl and a Tropical Mix Acai, both were amazing. So I guess it’s really hard to make a bad choice there or maybe I’m just lucky (but that’s unlikely).

Overall, this place is amazing and if you live here in Katy - check them out, you won’t regret it!

Roel says :

re : Overall, this place is amazing and if you live here in Katy - check them out, you won’t regret it
Duplicated photo which doesn’t help make understanding the place better

Irina replies :

The photo isn’t duplicated, the 2 similar pictures are there to demonstrate the whole menu.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 729081660710431/k2311a0829/8.29.17