Fusion 36 Degree Coffee & Tea house  » Restaurants  »
3950 N Fry Rd, Katy, TX 77449
  • I found this place soon after we moved to West Houston
  • It has lots of 5-star reviews on Yelp and it's not far away from my house, I can easily walk there
  • The place has a few outside tables, where I like to enjoy my coffee
  • However, the same thing doesn't work for cream teas and smoothies, they litterally refuse to reduse the sugar and for me those drinks are waay too sweet
  • It's also a very nice place to chill in the evening, I love the outside tables, there is something about sitting there, while sipping on the coffee or tea and watching the sunset

by Irina Bernetckite

I’m a big coffee enthusiast and I always look for places that serve good coffee for reasonable money. Plus I’m a sucker for cute tiny caffes, where you can chill with your friends or your significant other in the evening, while talking and enjoying your drink. I found this place soon after we moved to West Houston. It has lots of 5-star reviews on Yelp and it’s not far away from my house, I can easily walk there. It’s located in front of the gas station and Family Dollar, next to the Cricket, you’ll see it: they have outside tables and a recognizable signboard.
  • Fusion 36 Degree Coffee & Tea house
  • The place has a very cute aesthetic. It’s a tiny caffe, conjoined with Baccailis caffe (it’s a traditional american cuisine place, I haven’t tried their food, but it also has great reviews on Yelp). I didn’t think much about writing the review when I went there, so I’m sorry if the pictures are not as descriptive as you’d like to. But this is what you see when you seat outside. The place has a few outside tables, where I like to enjoy my coffee.

• Fusion 36 Degree Coffee & Tea house
  • They don’t have any foods, only the drinks and the variety is quite impresive. They have all the regular espresso drinks, iced coffees, teas, cream teas, slushes, smoothies etc. They also have tapiocca bubbles that you can add to any cold drink you like.

• Fusion 36 Degree Coffee & Tea house
  • When you order the coffee, you choose whether it’s going to be sweetened or not. I always take the unsweetened one, because I like to be in control of how sweet my drink is. However, the same thing doesn’t work for cream teas and smoothies, they litterally refuse to reduse the sugar and for me those drinks are waay too sweet. They also don’t have sugar packets in there, only the zero calorie sweeteners.

• Fusion 36 Degree Coffee & Tea house
  • I love their lattes and cappuccinos. They actually make great quality coffee that is not too hot when you take a first sip (can’t tell you how many times I burnt my tongue when doing that).

• Fusion 36 Degree Coffee & Tea house
  • Nevertheless, I didn’t really like their smoothies and cream teas. They are insanely sweet to my liking. I also tried those tapiocca things for the first time there and I didn’t like them either.

But I see lots of people drink those smoothies one after another and they seem to really enjoy them, so I’m not saying that they are bad, I’m just saying that they’re really sweet and it’s not my thing.

The place is also quite popular. There’s always people in the evening, sometimes this little place even look crowded, which definitely says something about the quality of their drinks.

Overall, this is a really cozy place, which serves high quality coffee and tea. It’s also a very nice place to chill in the evening, I love the outside tables, there is something about sitting there, while sipping on the coffee or tea and watching the sunset. If you live here or you’re ever in Katy - check it out, I promise, you’ll like it.

sina shokri says :

re : I found this place soon after we moved to West Houston
Found this place after a long hour of shopping, went inside, got my coffee and ohh that was amazing Will be coming back for it.

Irina Bernetckite replies :

Definitely come back

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 724081660640731/k2311a0824/8.24.17