La Dolce Via Bakery & Coffee House  » Restaurants  »
3939 Fry Rd, C, Katy, TX 77449
  • Luckily, there's like 5 bakeries that I can easily walk to and I've checked out all of them, but this one is on my favourites list
  • But the thing I love the most about this place is the desserts
  • However, I didn't like their macarons, but the cupcakes are very nice and always fresh
  • They also have this customer loyalty card

by Irina Bernetckite

Who doesn’t like dessert? Raise your hands! Well, you’re lucky if you did, because I’m obsessed with sweets and passing the bakery without coming in seems like a mission impossible to me. Looking for a nice bakery in my vivinity is my number 1 task when I move to a new place. Luckily, there’s like 5 bakeries that I can easily walk to and I’ve checked out all of them, but this one is on my favourites list.
  • La Dolce Via Bakery & Coffee House
  • It’s a really cute little place, owned by a charming mexiacan guy, who is always ready to help. Actually, all the staff at this bakery is incredibly nice. They sell desserts, pastries and coffee. They also serve lunch and you can order special occasions cakes from them. I haven’t tried any of their lunch food, so I can’t actually say if it’s any good.

• La Dolce Via Bakery & Coffee House
  • The coffee there is pretty good, but I like the coffee at the other place better, however, they still make a good cappuccino. They also make nice smoothies that are actually made from fruit.

• La Dolce Via Bakery & Coffee House
  • But the thing I love the most about this place is the desserts. That’s the reason I go there. I like their Red Velvet cake, Tres Leche Cup and cupcakes. They also have this deal for cupcakes and macarons that if you buy 3, you get one for free. However, I didn’t like their macarons, but the cupcakes are very nice and always fresh.

• La Dolce Via Bakery & Coffee House
  • They also have these cute doggie cupcakes. I didn’t like them very much, but they always seem to be sold out, so maybe I’m the only one.

• La Dolce Via Bakery & Coffee House
  • Most of their stuff looks very pretty. They make it very hard to choose a treat for yourself when you’re a sugar-addict.

• La Dolce Via Bakery & Coffee House
  • They also have this customer loyalty card. You make 7 purchases and you get $5 off your next order. I love those things, but I feel like they make me buy more.

I’ll give this place 9 out of 10, to be realistic, I didn’t love everything there and it’s still not as good as bakeries in Russia. But the place is very good and if you live nearby - you must pay a visit!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 722081660570931/k2311a0822/8.22.17