Shiseido Cleansing Massage Brush

by Irina Bernetckite

I think at this point every girl has heard about the magical properties of cleansing brushes. There are all kinds of those on the market: electric brushes, regular brushes, massage brushes, LED-light brushes etc. I really wanted to try one of those things and I tried a less fancier version of Clarisonic first and I didn’t like it for my own reasons. So I wanted to buy a regular cleansing brush, but I wanted to buy a high quality one with good reviews and I found out that there aren’t a lot of luxury brushes out there. Shiseido and Sisley brushes seemed to be the most popular choices. I picked Shiseido and I’m quite happy with that.
  • Shiseido Cleansing Massage Brush
  • I don’t have a picture of a package, but the brush came in a box with the instructions on how to use it. The brush itself is very sleek and stylish and doesn’t take up much space. It also comes with a lid that protects the bristles from deformation.

• Shiseido Cleansing Massage Brush
  • Shiseido is an expensive brand though. The brush retails for $25 at Sephora, which might seem like a lot for a regular brush. But I promise you: this brush is totally worth it.

• Shiseido Cleansing Massage Brush
  • Most facial brushes have quite hard bristles that have a straight cut. The bristles of this brush, however, are tapered, so the ends are actually thin enough to penetrate the pores and clean them. The brush also has these pinky silicon cushions, which are supposed to massage your face and improve the blood circulation.

• Shiseido Cleansing Massage Brush
  • At the same time the bristles of this brush are very soft. When I used it for the first time I thought it was doing nothing, since the brush feels super gentle on the face. But the result comes. It took me about 2 weeks to notice that my pores have become clearer, they visually shrank and the texture of the skin has imporev as well. I’ve always had those annoying bumps on the skin that are tiny and clear, but they wouldn’t go away. I know that it’s basically the clogged pores that can be removed by a simple facial at the salon (not permanently though), but I had a bad experience with a facial in the past so I really don’t wanna go back there. Now most of those bumps are gone, but I’m still working on them.

• Shiseido Cleansing Massage Brush
  • These are the 2 products that I use with this brush. The first one is my real love - Nivea In-shower makeup remover. And yes, I use it with a brush. This brush is so gentle that you can actually use it around your eyes. I do that to remove the concealer, because I’m absolutely paranoid about the concealer clogging my pores. The second thing is a foam cleanser and it’s actually recommended by the manufacturer to use this brush with a foam cleanser. However, I think it will work very well with a bar facial cleanser.

Overall, I love this brush and I do recommend it to everyone. This brush is super gentle so I think it will work even for people with a very sensitive skin. And that’s it for this review. I hope it was helpful and I’ll see you soon.

xoxo

Ahmed Saeed says :

re : I think at this point every girl has heard about the magical properties of cleansing brushes
I love this product

Katerina Katapodi says :

Yes, truly this product is useful for local grease of hips. You can buy a specific massage brush, being actually called, a`’glove'’ of bath for local fat on hipswith`’hair'’ at a Pharma better, and then apply an appropriate cream of a good brand, after massage with this brush in the bath,doing circular massage every day for round 15 minutes
BEST
Katerina

Sedinam says :

As a makeup artist I always ask my clients to deeply moisturize their faces as well as massage for a glowing face, I recommended the Shiseido Cleansing Massage Brush to my clients and they’re loving the youthful look and the glow it brings to their faces. Definitely works and I give a thumbs up to the masterminds of this gentle lovely product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121081660530531/k2311a0821/8.21.17