Illamasqua Powder Blusher  » Cosmetics  »
  • Today I want to share my favourite blusher with you, that, in my opinion, deserves more attention
  • Everything they make looks very thought-through and I love that
  • They also have lots of other shades so everyone can find a perfect match for themselves
  • I think that this company deserves much more attention and I actually think that their blushers are the best
  • It's really worth investing in it and I don't think that you'll ever use it completely, this blush seems endless

by Irina Bernetckite

Hello, beautiful! Today I want to share my favourite blusher with you, that, in my opinion, deserves more attention. Illamasqua is a british high-quality cruelty-free makeup brand. They are famous for having a very cool gothic aesthetic to their products. Everything they make looks very thought-through and I love that.
  • Illamasqua Powder Blusher
  • I’ve been using this blush for over 6 months now and that’s why it looks this way. My blush is in colour Naked Rose, which is a very light pinky shade that is great for pale skin. They also have lots of other shades so everyone can find a perfect match for themselves.

• Illamasqua Powder Blusher
  • This is what it looks like after 6 months use. A little bit goes a long way. And I use my blush A LOT, that’s one of my musts and I almost never leave the house without it.

• Illamasqua Powder Blusher
  • It stays on the face for 8 or so hours. I start noticing that it fades in about 6 hours, but I also don’t wear any primer or foundation, so I bet it’s gonna stay longer if you do full face makeup.

• Illamasqua Powder Blusher
  • The blusher gives you that natural, healthy look. It doesn’t have any glitter to it and the pigment actually looks very similar to the colour that your cheeks get when you’re blushing. This picture doesn’t demonstrate how good the blush looks in reality, but you know how the camera “consumes” the colour.

• Illamasqua Powder Blusher
  • This colour I’m using is very pinky and it seemed very faded in the pictures on the website, but trust me, this blusher is pure pigment, plus you can always layer it.

• Illamasqua Powder Blusher
  • By the way, I ordered this blusher and a few other Illamasqua’s products from their official website. You can also purchase it from Beauty Bay, Look Fantastic and Asos. But the service of Illamasqua website is incredible. I got my package in less than a week with the standard shipping. The package was designed in a very gothic Illamasqua way with the black filling inside of the box and the colourful feathers on top. They also sent me about 4 different samples, which is always great.

Overall, I love Illamasqua. I think that this company deserves much more attention and I actually think that their blushers are the best. At least I like them better that the Chanel and Nars ones. So, obviously, I recommend you to try this blusher. It’s really worth investing in it and I don’t think that you’ll ever use it completely, this blush seems endless.

Jody says :

Bit enough about the product but more like the author personal instagram.

Irina Bernetckite replies :

I find it more helpful, when I can see the product in use, so I added a few of my personal pictures to demonstrate that, since I’m writing a review for makeup. That doesn’t make the review unhelpful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121081660510531/k2311a0821/8.21.17