Nivea Hand Fresh Moisture Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Because I've been doing the laundry and washing dishes nowadays, I found my fingers were drying up and getting flaky
  • I decided to buy it, even if it was a bit pricy
  • I believe this product wasn't made for tropical climates, or if it was, they overdid it with the moisture content
  • But I bought a 100 ml tube, and I'm just finishing it
  • Nor will I ever recommend it to other people

• by word gypsy
      Because I’ve been doing the laundry and washing dishes nowadays, I found my fingers were drying up and getting flaky. My palms were becoming rough and thick. I was just browsing around the drug store and found the Nivea Hand on the shelf.

Since it didn�t have

any plastic covering, I opened it and got a whiff of something beachy, like the ocean fresh scent of a popular aerosol. I decided to buy it, even if it was a bit pricy.

After all, I trust that Nivea will not produce a product that is unreliable. So, I got home and used some right after washing the dishes.

Took more or less 3 minutes for my hand to absorb the moisturizer, but my hand was still left greasy. It smelled good, and my hands did get softer.

I just had to endure ...

• Nivea Hand Fresh Moisture Cream
      the greasy feel, especially when my palms started sweating. I believe this product wasn’t made for tropical climates, or if it was, they overdid it with the moisture content.

Hours after you rubbed it on your hands, you’re hands will still feel sticky. Other than the fact

that there are other non-greasy hand lotions out there, this brand is way too expensive.

But I bought a 100 ml tube, and I’m just finishing it. After I’m done with the bottle, I’m not going to buy this product again.

Nor will I ever recommend it to other people.

Claris Nyambura says :

re : Nor will I ever recommend it to other people
One I was doing my kitchen work my hands started drying because of water and I decided to buy nivea cream although it’s a bit pricy and the coco butter cream did not change me until I bought niven perfumed petroleum jelly Baby.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312105166041131/k2311a0521/5.21.07