Yves Rocher Sensitive Vegetal Intense Soothing Concentrate  » Cosmetics  »
  • Yves Rocher is my go to brand for skincare, because it's cruelty-free, high quality and a reasonable price skincare brand that leaves me satisfied in 90% of the cases
  • However, I did feel like my skin would get shiny and oily faster, but it didn't ruin my make up nor it made it last less
  • I love that it comes in an airless container, you don't have to stick your fingers in the cream and contaminate it
  • It also has a self-lock on it, which is convenient
  • Don't hesitate to ask any questions and I hope to see you soon

by Irina Bernetckite

Hello, beautiful! Are you looking for a light moisturizer that will not irritate your skin or clog your pores? Well, I might have something for you then. Yves Rocher is my “go to” brand for skincare, because it’s cruelty-free, high quality and a reasonable price skincare brand that leaves me satisfied in 90% of the cases. I picked this concentrate when I was looking for a very light moiturizer. I have combination skin, but I cannot use any creams or oils on it, because I litterally feel like my skin is suffocating under any cream I would put on.
  • Yves Rocher Sensitive Vegetal Intense Soothing Concentrate
  • This concentrate is meant for sensitive skin so it won’t hurt anybody’s skin. It also doesn’t have any scent to it, because there’s no irritating indriedients in it, including perfume. It retails for $22 now, I’ve been using for 4 months already and it’s not empty yet, so I guess that’s a good deal.

• Yves Rocher Sensitive Vegetal Intense Soothing Concentrate
  • I tried using it in the morning before applying makeup and it worked really well. However, I did feel like my skin would get shiny and oily faster, but it didn’t ruin my make up nor it made it last less.

• Yves Rocher Sensitive Vegetal Intense Soothing Concentrate
  • I love that it comes in an airless container, you don’t have to stick your fingers in the cream and contaminate it. It also makes it easier for me to limit the amount of product. I use 1,5 pumps and yes, that’s possible. With this product you’re totally in control of how much product you “squeeze”, you can just press less hard to get less than a full pump.

• Yves Rocher Sensitive Vegetal Intense Soothing Concentrate
  • It also has a self-lock on it, which is convenient. No lid - no problems. You lock it and you don’t have to worry about this spilling and ruining your stuff.

• Yves Rocher Sensitive Vegetal Intense Soothing Concentrate
  • The concentrate has a really nice texture to it too. It’s very light. I’d say it’s something between the gel and the serum. It absorbs really fast, probably in under 10 minutes. I use it at night now and it does everything I expect from a moisturizer. It doesn’t feel greasy or oily on the skin, but it does moisturize. Recently, I peeled my face with the Apple Cider Vinegar and I gor dried patches on my cheeks and around the nose, but this concentrate calmed my skin down in one night and the peeling was gone in just 2 days.

To sum up, I want to say that I love this concentrate and it’s actually the best light moistrizer I’ve ever used. If you’re looking for something like it, you should definitely give this a try. I know I didn’t say much in this review, but there’s really not much more to say. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions and I hope to see you soon.

xoxo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081660380931/k2311a0817/8.17.17