Organics Apple Cider Vinegar with “the Mother”
  • Today I want to talk about a very interesting product that can be found at any grocery store
  • If you google Apple cider vinegar - you'll find thousands of posts that talk about miraculous properties of it
  • I've never bought apple cider vinegar before and now I decided to try it and see if it's as wonderful as everybody says it is
  • But apparently, that mother thing is crucial if you want to experience the magical, healing properties of apple cider vinegar
  • I hope it was helpful and I'll see you soon

by Irina Bernetckite

Hi there! Today I want to talk about a very interesting product that can be found at any grocery store. There has been a lot of fuss around it. If you google Apple cider vinegar - you’ll find thousands of posts that talk about miraculous properties of it. I’ve never bought apple cider vinegar before and now I decided to try it and see if it’s as wonderful as everybody says it is.
  • Organics Apple Cider Vinegar with
  • I went to Randall’s and I didn’t pick up the most popular brand of ACV, my eyes actually fell on this one and I ended up purchasing it. This one is also organic, raw and it comes with “the mother”.

• Organics Apple Cider Vinegar with
  • For those of you who don’t know what “mother” in apple cider vinegar is, it explains it on the label. But apparently, that mother thing is crucial if you want to experience the magical, healing properties of apple cider vinegar. It also means it’s not processed, which is always nice.

• Organics Apple Cider Vinegar with
  • So what can you use apple cider vinegar for? Lots of things. But I picked a few that seemed the most legit to me and tried them out. And let me spoil my own review a little bit - I was quite surprised, in a good way. I tested out the ACV as the AHA skin peel, as the hair product, as a cleaning solution, as a salad dressing and as a magical “health shot”.

• Organics Apple Cider Vinegar with
  • First of all, I tested the magical liquid in the kitchen. Apparently, lots of people swear by “the apple cider vinegar shot”, which you take in the morning before breakfast to help the digestion, control your weight or even help you lose it, reduce inflammation and cleanse the liver. It’s really simple: you dilute 1 tablespoon of ACV with 1 glass of water and drink it before you’ve eaten anything. I’ve been dooing that for the last 2 weeks and I actually quite like it. I feel like my digestion has actually improved and I do like the taste of this drink. It reminds of Kombucha, only it’s less sweet, but I do sincerely enjoy taking it every morning. Making salad dressing with it or using as a salad dressing alone is also really nice, it adds this nice sour taste to the greens, making the flavour more complicated.

• Organics Apple Cider Vinegar with
  • Using it as a skin peel was also an interesting experience. ACV contains Alpha hydroxy acids, which makes this vinegar a cheap alernative to expensive skin peels. There’s lots of ways you can do it, but I diluted 1 tbsp of ACV with 1 tbsp of water, soaked a cotton round in it and wiped my face. I didn’t wash it off, but I wiped my face with my lotion an hour later. And I gotta say: it does what the expensive acid treatment does! It caused my skin to peel a little bit, but it doesn’t happen to everyone, I’ve tried quite a few acid treatments and even the mildest ones make my skin peel. The ACV is a very mild one, but it does get the job done. I’ve used it a few times and I see my skintone evening out, post acne marks are fading and that just makes me really happy.

Overall, I can say that I’m now on the ACV team. I really love this product: it’s cheap and it works great as well. There are lots of ways how you can use it and I can’t describe all of them in one review, but you can try them all yourself. I 100% recommend it and I think that everyone should actually try it.

I hope it was helpful and I’ll see you soon!

xoxo

dennis says :

I started using Apple Cider vinegar around five months ago upon encouragement by my board mate. She talked about the good properties of apple cider as compared to regular vinegar the we usually buy in the supermarket. Although I came across an article disproving the health benefits of it, it did not stop me from using it. I believe that regular vinegar is acidic.

Jolene says :

The presence of acetic acid means that all vinegar will be acidic to an extent. Of course, there are different pH levels and concentrations which differ from vinegar to vinegar, but most are acidic. As far as health benefits go, I wouldn’t say that apple cider vinegar is the miracle that a lot of articles say, but it does have benefits as compared to “traditional” vinegar the prescence of the cultures within the Mother means that apple cider vinegar will help regulate the production/maintenence of good bacteria within your intestines. However, the best way to colonize good gut bacteria is by using small amounts of lots of different cultured or fermented foods (like kimchi, kombucha, saurkraut, etc.). :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716081660370631/k2311a0816/8.16.17