Hamilton Beach Wave Action Blender
  • For as long as I can remember I have had my Cuisinart blender, and I used it practically every day to make drinks and soups until the motor recently died on me and I had to quickly find another
  • I wanted to buy another quality blender, but at a lower price point which is how I came in possession of a Hamilton Beach wave action blender
  • I love the motor and blades because they blend my smoothies so well
  • I'm glad I was able to step out of my comfort zone with Cuisinart and purchase a Hamilton Beach blender

by ReadingBug

For as long as I can remember I have had my Cuisinart blender, and I used it practically every day to make drinks and soups until the motor recently died on me and I had to quickly find another. I wanted to buy another quality blender, but at a lower price point which is how I came in possession of a Hamilton Beach wave action blender.
  • Hamilton Beach Wave Action Blender
  • I have heard of the Hamilton Beach brand, but I have never owned anything from their product line or know anyone else who has owned anything from their product line as well. I ended up going to walmart because it was both the closest to my house and I knew I would be able to find a quality blender within the price point I was looking for.

• Hamilton Beach Wave Action Blender
  • I came across a few Hamilton Beach blenders on display at Wal-Mart, and I finally chose the wave action with the 48 ounce cup because it has a powerful motor of 700 watts and a spout. Also, the price of the blender was only $40, so if the blender didn’t work properly I only wasted $40. Luckily, that hasn’t been the case for me.

• Hamilton Beach Wave Action Blender
  • One of the main things I have enjoyed about my Hamilton Beach blender is how easy it is to operate. I have a variety of functions to make drinks and break up ice, and the functions are not just limited to making drinks, but currently that is it’s primary function in my house. The blender also comes with a spoon to push down things inside the mixing bowl, but I have not had any use for it thus far.

• Hamilton Beach Wave Action Blender
  • I love the motor and blades because they blend my smoothies so well. When I make a smoothie I mainly use frozen fruit because using ice will dilute a smoothie if you don’t drink it immediately, and with frozen fruit I don’t have that problem. The blades in the bottom of the cup blends the frozen fruit without any issues and within the first few seconds.

• Hamilton Beach Wave Action Blender
  • The picture above is the reason why I prefer blenders with a spout: there is no mess and smoothie running on the sides of my glass. I like to take food pictures and having a spout helps give a clean appearance and doesn’t have the contents running all over the side of the place; it also helps when I am cleaning the blender not to have stuff dripping down the sides of the bowl.

I’m glad I was able to step out of my comfort zone with Cuisinart and purchase a Hamilton Beach blender. It works just as well as if not better than other blenders on the market. It comes with multi functions for mixing, it has a spout (which I love) and an opening on the lid of the cup for additional ingredients to be added. Not only does it blend smoothly but it does it quickly. Overall, I’m glad I chose to buy this blender.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316081660360631/k2311a0816/8.16.17