Bolthouse Farms Parfait Breakfast Smoothies  » Food  »
  • I honestly can't remember the last time I purchased a Bolthouse Farms smoothie drink, but when I recently purchased the strawberry and peach breakfast parfait smoothie it was because Publix had a buy one get one free sale going on
  • Also, because I work at a plant keeping hydrated is important since I am on my feet all day, and I thought the smoothies would be a great solution for both hydration and a quick snack on the go
  • Unfortunately I am the last to jump on the bandwagon about things that are really good, and parfaits are one of those things
  • I never had a parfait the original way, so drinking one as a smoothie was definitely new to me
  • Whether you're buying the smoothie drinks on sale or full price they are worth it, and I always feel like I have energy after drinking them

• by ReadingBug

I honestly can’t remember the last time I purchased a Bolthouse Farms smoothie drink, but when I recently purchased the strawberry and peach breakfast parfait smoothie it was because Publix had a buy one get one free sale going on. Also, because I work at a plant keeping hydrated is important since I am on my feet all day, and I thought the smoothies would be a great solution for both hydration and a quick snack on the go.

Unfortunately I am the last

to jump on the bandwagon about things that are really good, and parfaits are one of those things. The only thing I knew about parfaits is that it is a combination of yogurt, fruit, and a sort of granola topping. I never had a parfait the original way, so drinking one as a smoothie was definitely new to me.

Before I consumed the Bolthouse Farms parfait smoothie, I first had to buy an original parfait from Publix’s fruit area so I would have a basic idea of what a parfait tasted like and something to compare the smoothie to. When I had my first sip, I’m not going to lie I was addicted. It tasted just like a regular parfait I had ate. You could taste the fruit and the granola which I was really surprised to discover. I could definitely taste the yogurt and I liked how thick the smoothie was. It wasn’t so thick as to where I couldn’t enjoy it, but also not ...

• Bolthouse Farms Parfait Breakfast Smoothies
      think enough to think I was drink a juice instead of a smoothie. It was the perfect balance.

Even though the packaging says it’s a breakfast drink, I didn’t feel I was limited to just drink it in the mornings. I usually work 12 to 16 hour shifts, and sometimes when I want something to drink or a snack I don’t have to fidget with I typically turn to this smoothie. Each bottle alone is 10 ounces which is perfect for me because two

smoothies alone will last me half of a shift.

Overall, if you’re looking for a good smoothie drink I would highly recommend going to your local Publix or whatever store that carries the Bolthouse Farms brand and buy the breakfast parfait smoothie drinks. It’s literally like drinking a parfait and with my favorite flavors in strawberry and peach. Whether you’re buying the smoothie drinks on sale or full price they are worth it, and I always feel like I have energy after drinking them.

Every Day s A Party says :

re : Whether you’re buying the smoothie drinks on sale or full price they are worth it, and I always feel like I have energy after drinking them
Thanks, I was probably the person you gave the free smoothie to. It was great, tasty, delicious, I really did like it. The drink had real fruit in it, and it was neither too sweet nor medicinal in its taste. I liked the Bolthouse Farms Parfait Breakfast smoothie drink very much.

Gul Muhammad says :

no can not get out of home with out breakfast smoothies.

Gul Muhammad says :

good quick snack beside protect of hydration

Gul Muhammad says :

good things always leave great effects

Gul Muhammad says :

its too good in summer season too

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716081660340631/k2311a0816/8.16.17