Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • Some breakouts are quite unexpected and happen due to different reasons, so it doesn't matter how good your skincare is, there is still no guarantee that you won't have zits again
  • That's why I like to have some sort of spot treatment on me all the time, because those things can actually remove the pimple before it comes out
  • I haven't tried a lot of their products, but a few weeks ago I was feeling like buying a new spot treatment and I wanted to try something new
  • It wasn't expensive at all so I thought this was nice for trying Benzoyl peroxide for the first time
  • Anyways, it was good to see you here, I hope this was helpful and I'll see you next time

by Irina Bernetckite

Spot treatment is something every girl (and even a guy) should have in their skincare arsenal. Some breakouts are quite unexpected and happen due to different reasons, so it doesn’t matter how good your skincare is, there is still no guarantee that you won’t have zits again. That’s why I like to have some sort of spot treatment on me all the time, because those things can actually remove the pimple before it comes out.
  • Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel
  • Neutrogena is probably one of the biggest skincare brands out there. I haven’t tried a lot of their products, but a few weeks ago I was feeling like buying a new spot treatment and I wanted to try something new. I’ve never tried benzoyl peroxide products before and I’m kinda tired of tea tree oil and salicylic acid at this point, I also feel like your skin gets used to certain ingridients and they stop working for you after a certain period of time. So this Neutrogena’s spot gel drew my attention at the store. It wasn’t expensive at all so I thought this was nice for trying Benzoyl peroxide for the first time.

• Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel
  • It also claims to work within just 2 hours, which sounds good, because that’s exactly what you expext from the spot treatment.

• Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel
  • This particular gel has 10% bezoyl peroxide, which apparently is enough to make this spot treatment work really fast.

• Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel
  • What I don’t like about this gel is that it’s not clear. It dries on the face to leave a white patch, so wearing it when you go out or undeneath your makeup is not an option. I only put it on before going to bed and all the times I used it worked! It also comes off during the night whether you’re peacefully sleeping or tossing and turning in bed.

• Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel
  • I used on the pimple that was just about to come out and in the morning it was practically gone! I used it on a little breakout that already came out and it also worked, but I had to use it for 2 days to see the result. I haven’t had very bad breakouts happening to me since I’ve purchased this gel (knock-knock-knock on the wood), but I think that the main purpose of this product is to kill the bacteria and reduce the inflamation and it does get the job done. I actually believe that the size of the problem dictates how much time it’s gonna take for the product to work.

Well, I think I’ve said pretty much all I could say about this product, so, in conclusion, I’ll say that I recommend this product, it does work, but it’s probably not the best benzoyl peroxide product out there. However, it’s available pretty much everywhere and it’s also very affordable.

Anyways, it was good to see you here, I hope this was helpful and I’ll see you next time!

xoxo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081660320831/k2311a0814/8.14.17