Freeman Oil Absorbing Clay Mask
  • Today I'll tell you about the mask that I've been using for years and that is so far the best clay mask I've tried
  • It also proves that sometimes the cheapest products out there are better than the expensive, luxurious ones
  • It retails for $4 or so and you can find it at Ulta, a drugstore or a supermarket (But Ulta has the widest range of Freeman products)
  • I recommend everyone to try it, you can buy the little sample size for $1 and try it before buying the big thing

by Irina Bernetckite

Hello, beautiful! Today I’ll tell you about the mask that I’ve been using for years and that is so far the best clay mask I’ve tried. It also proves that sometimes the cheapest products out there are better than the expensive, luxurious ones. It retails for $4 or so and you can find it at Ulta, a drugstore or a supermarket (But Ulta has the widest range of Freeman products).
  • Freeman Oil Absorbing Clay Mask
  • This mint+lemon clay mask is my favourite Freeman mask and just my favourite clay mask in general. I haven’t tried a few of their masks yet, but I’m pretty sure this one is still one of the best in their range. It’s meant for oily/ acne-prone skin, but I don’t think that this mask won’t suit you if you have a combination or even sensitive skin . I use it 1-2 times a week, I used it 2 days in a row and I even used it on an allergy rash. Somehow this mask only dries what it needs to dry. It will “dry out” the breakouts, but it never does that to the whole face.

• Freeman Oil Absorbing Clay Mask
  • I really love how simple the ingridients list is. I mean, I still don’t know what some of the ingridients at the bottom of the list are, but they are safe, according to Google, and not as important, since they are listed at the bottom.

• Freeman Oil Absorbing Clay Mask
  • The texture of the mask is just perfect. It’s very thick so it’s easy to spread, it dries on the face just fine, it doesn’t chip and it’s not drying out the skin.

• Freeman Oil Absorbing Clay Mask
  • It smells like lemon candy. By the way, have you ever noticed how expensive products barely have any smell to them and the cheap ones almost always smell like dessert? I keep the mask on till it’s completely dry, usually it takes about 20 minutes.

• Freeman Oil Absorbing Clay Mask
  • I really love how it feels on the skin, it’s not burning, it actually feels somewhat moisturizing at first and after it dries, it lightly tightens the skin.

Overall, I love everything about this mask: it’s cheap, it’s cruelty-free, it’s nice to use and it works. I recommend everyone to try it, you can buy the little sample size for $1 and try it before buying the big thing. I hope this was helpful. Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions and I’ll see you soon!

хохо

Rajesh says :

This clay mask with lemon is well suited with my oily skin. Earlier I used blotting tissue paper but it want given me best result but once my friend recommended me to use this Freeman Oil Absorbing Clay mask has given me enough satisfaction and freshness. I recommended this product to my colleague also and they have also feel better. Clay absorb oil and lemon gives relief from rashes and inflammation.

Really once or twice a week gives good glow to your skin and it protect against inflammation or irritation of skin. For dry skin,I could not suggest this product.

price wise this product is more cheaper compared to other brands.

Irina Bernetckite replies :

That’s why I love it too

jenie says :

re : It also proves that sometimes the cheapest products out there are better than the expensive, luxurious ones
I think that isn’t a fair sentence.

It’s about whether the product is suitable for your skin and skintype not so much of the price.

Some people are allegy to antibiotics, does that make it a bad, lousy medicine?

Irina replies :

Yes, that’s why I said “sometimes”, of course I can’t talk for all the people out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081660300831/k2311a0814/8.14.17