Arctic Zero Rocky Road Trip Fit Frozen Dessert  » Food  »
  • Actually, my boyfriend bought this ice-cream by mistake, which he got told off for, but this pint was just chilling in the freezer for a week or so, because I didn't even want to try it after the terrible experience I had with Arctic Zero
  • The ice-cream tasted very legit itself and the marshmallows and the almonds did not taste fake
  • To conclude, I want to apologize for saying that Arctic Zero sucks, it doesn't, only the creamy pints don't taste good, in my opinion
  • This Rocky Road Trip one was really delicious and I actually might buy it again
  • That's all I wanted to say, ask me any questions if something wasn't clear and have a good day

by Irina Bernetckite

So recently I wrote a negative review on the Arctic Zero’s Salted Caramel ice-cream and I was basically saying that Arctic Zero sucks in general. But then I changed my mind, actually, so I’m writing this review to make it up to the brand and say some better things about their product this time.
  • Arctic Zero Rocky Road Trip Fit Frozen Dessert
  • Actually, my boyfriend bought this ice-cream by mistake, which he got told off for, but this pint was just chilling in the freezer for a week or so, because I didn’t even want to try it after the terrible experience I had with Arctic Zero. Only this time it’s a chunky pint, which is twice as high in calories as the creamy one. Maybe that’s why I liked it better.

• Arctic Zero Rocky Road Trip Fit Frozen Dessert
  • The package promises more protein, fiber and all that good stuff again, but it’s important to remember that all this low-calorie, low-fat ice-cream is just a “healthier” treat, not actaully a healthy one.

• Arctic Zero Rocky Road Trip Fit Frozen Dessert
  • Macros are not perfect, there is quite a lot of sugar, sodium and the fiber comes from chicory root, which doesn’t count. But overall, it’s better than the regular ice-cream and most low-calorie ice-cream.

• Arctic Zero Rocky Road Trip Fit Frozen Dessert
  • The ice-cream is based on the whey-protein concentrate, which lets the ice-cream stay low-fat and high protein. And I want to thank the manufacturer for the gelatin-free marchmallows: those are very rare and are hard to find at the grocery store. They also keep the ice-cream 100% vegetarian.

• Arctic Zero Rocky Road Trip Fit Frozen Dessert
  • The ice-cream itself is chocolate and it has the marshmallows and the chuncks of almonds in it. What I liked he most is that there is not a few pieces of them in a pint, there is actaully quite a lot of them. The ice-cream tasted very legit itself and the marshmallows and the almonds did not taste fake. The marshmallows were very soft and the almonds were nice and crunchy. I actualy ended up eating the whole pint, because it was soooo good.

To conclude, I want to apologize for saying that Arctic Zero sucks, it doesn’t, only the creamy pints don’t taste good, in my opinion. This “Rocky Road Trip” one was really delicious and I actually might buy it again. So go ahead and try it if you want to save your calories and still enjoy nice ice-cream, I really do recommend it this time. That’s all I wanted to say, ask me any questions if something wasn’t clear and have a good day!

See you soon xoxo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279081660230631/k2311a089/8.9.17