Braun Epilator
  • I am lucky because it was my first time epilating when I bought the Braun Epilator, so I wasn't half as concerned about the pain as much as I was about the results
  • The Smartlight is probably the best feature of this product, as it lets you see which areas really need plenty of attention

• by jackie
      I have tried all types of hair removal, except Electrolysis as I am waiting for more input from friends who have tried it recently. I’ve tried waxing but it costs a lot of money, tried creams but I ended up with rashes, been shaving my legs since I was allowed but it never seems to get the job done, and lately I’ve tried the epilator.

I am lucky because it was my first time epilating when I

bought the Braun Epilator, so I wasn’t half as concerned about the pain as much as I was about the results.

In fact I am quite happy with the results as well as the absence of all that pain people are talking about.

Maybe it’s because I’m a regular waxer that’s why it wasn’t as painful as they said it would.

But still, I’m amazed at how this small machine works.

The bean shaped contraption fits perfectly ...

• in your hand so it’s easy to use and manipulate.

Never mind that it’s in my favorite color, which is blue.

The Smartlight is probably the best feature of this product, as it lets you see which areas really need plenty of attention.

You never miss out on pulling small hairs because you can actually see them without blinding yourself.

And then there’s the cooling glove that magically lessens the pain of newly epilated skin, which is

great for me because I had none of those while I was waxing.

And I can bring it anywhere because it’s very small and light weight.

Overall the product is fantastic, very easy to use, and it can save you a lot of money as you can do it on your own at the comfort and privacy of your home.

I’ve recommended it to a friend who has been epilating for a long time now, and she loves it.

Braun Epilator

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162105166021131/k2311a0521/5.21.07