Lush Solid Body Tint “Shimmy shimmy”  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'm dedicating todays review to a pretty much useless (well, not completely), but a very pretty thing
  • The glitter is very easy to clean up, I find that one of those sticky rolls that are used for cleaning the clothes works really well for taking the glitter off
  • I like to put some of this shimmer on my collarbone when I go out, it stays on for a few hours, usually I notice that it's almost gone in about 4-5 hours
  • To round this up, I do recommend this if you're looking for something extra for your party looks or insta pictures
  • Definitely don't hesitate to ask any questions

by Irina Bernetckite

Hello, beautiful! I’m dedicating todays review to a pretty much useless (well, not completely), but a very pretty thing. And it’s a Lush Solid Body Bar “Shimmy Shimmy”.
  • Lush Solid Body Tint
  • So what’s a Lush Body Bar? It’s a body butter that comes in a solid form and it is either used for massage or moisturizing. But one of them doesn’t really fullfill any of those purposes and it’s this “Shimmy Shimmy” bar. It looks really cute and if you’re into highlighters, glitter, shimmer and all that jazz - you’ll love it.

• Lush Solid Body Tint
  • I’ve had it for almost 2 years now and I still have some left. You can tell I’ve had it for a long time by the tin, it survived through a few airflights since I take it with me everywhere.

• Lush Solid Body Tint
  • It’s very shimmery and pigmented, but it doesn’t stay on the body for a really long time. What do I use it for? Special occasions and pictures only. It’s not very moisrurizing even though it has cocoa and shea butters in it. I use it when I go out, it looks really appropriate at a night club and I used it for the last New Year’s eve party look and it was a big success.

• Lush Solid Body Tint
  • As I’ve said, it’s very glittery and I just want to warn you: all that glitter will stain your clothes, your friends’ clothes and your bed sheets. But for me that’s not critical. The glitter is very easy to clean up, I find that one of those sticky rolls that are used for cleaning the clothes works really well for taking the glitter off.

• Lush Solid Body Tint
  • I like to put some of this shimmer on my collarbone when I go out, it stays on for a few hours, usually I notice that it’s almost gone in about 4-5 hours. It’s much easier to apply than any other glittery lotions that I’ve tried and it also smells great! You can also use it on the face if you want to make some glittery makeup, but it’s not gonna stay on the face for as long as the glitter that is meant for that will.

To round this up, I do recommend this if you’re looking for something extra for your party looks or insta pictures. It also lasts for a really long time, so I’d say it’s not that bad of an investement haha. But that’s all I’ve to say about this producr. Definitely don’t hesitate to ask any questions. And have a good day!

See you soon хохо

Pete says :

Author obviously don’t know how to write a review. Contradicting information.
Unbelievable writer that treats this review site like a daily photo blog.

I wonder why the admin is not managing this site.

Irina Bernetckite replies :

I appreciate your criticism, but the point of any review is to share your personal experience with a certain product, providing honest and helpful informtion. There are no strict rules as for how you should write a review, so it’s really up to me how I present my content. You can just not read it, it’s that simple.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317081660190631/k2311a087/8.7.17