Lush “New” Bar Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Today I want to introduce you to my favourite shampoo from Lush
  • They are quite unique, they are small, which is convenient for traveling, you can just put them in a makeup bag and they also can't spill, which is again very travel-friendly
  • I think I bought it for the first time in february and I actually repurchased it
  • It has quite a strong smell to it, which not everyone will enjoy, but it doesn't stay on after I wash my hair, so that's not a big issue
  • It also foams really well, but that's not much of a surprise, because despite it being all nice and natural, it still has the Sodium Laureth Sulfate in it

by Irina Bernetckite

Hello! Today I want to introduce you to my favourite shampoo from Lush. Lush is my go to brand since it’s cruelty-free, natural and most of their products work really really well (for me, at least). This is a bar shampoo and I have a special kind of love for them. They are quite unique, they are small, which is convenient for traveling, you can just put them in a makeup bag and they also can’t spill, which is again very travel-friendly.
  • Lush
  • This one is their latest launch and it has quite an unoriginal name - New, yes, that’s what their new shampoo is called. I think I bought it for the first time in february and I actually repurchased it. It’s bright red, maybe with a hint of coral, and now it also has this Cruelty-free hashatag on it, which is kinda cool.(fun fact: my chinese-speaking friend told me that their hashtag translation isn’t correct). It has quite a strong smell to it, which not everyone will enjoy, but it doesn’t stay on after I wash my hair, so that’s not a big issue.

• Lush
  • The tin to store the shampoo bar is sold seperately. And here I want to talk about the downside of this shampoo, which is kinda annoying. After you wash your hair, this shampoo is very sticky and if you put it into the tin right away, you might never get it out. I made this mistake with the first Lush shampoo I bought. I found a solution to this problem though: I layer the tin with a piece of plastic wrap or parchment paper. That way the shampoo dries just fine and I’m able to take it out easily. Yes, that’s a little extra, but I really love the shampoo overall, so I’m fine with that.

• Lush
  • I screenshoted the information from the Lush website in case you want to see the ingridients, plus I also want to go through the features of this shampoo. It’s said to be suited for all hair types. My hair gets greasy pretty fast and this shampoo actually works perfectly for me, it does remove all the oil from my hair and my hair stays clean for 2-3 days. It doesn’t dry out my scalp either, I’ve been using it for 6 months already and I’ve never gotten dandruff or some sort of allergic reaction from it. Also, this shampoo claims to promote hair growth and somehow it does! I don’t really believe in “hair growth shampoo”, but my hair actually has been growing pretty fast since I started using this. Maybe it’s something else, but I’m not taking any supplements nor I’m using any hair-growth products.

• Lush
  • It also foams really well, but that’s not much of a surprise, because despite it being all nice and natural, it still has the Sodium Laureth Sulfate in it.

• Lush
  • My hair feels great, I haven’t been doing anything to my hair since I cut it and I’m absolutely fine and I think that this shampoo actually contributes a lot to it.

Overall, I really recommend this shampoo. I recommended this to all of my friends and most of them are actually using it now. It lasts for 4-5 months and it’s really worth the money (it’s $12). So go ahead and try it out. That’s all I’ve got to say, don’t hesitate to ask any questions and have a good day!

хохо

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315081660170631/k2311a085/8.5.17