Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
  • But for me, this is the best creamy peanut butter from the store so far
  • Jif peanut butter is quite inexpensive, I think it was around $3 at Walmart and the quality doesn't suffer from the low price, which is important when buying peanut butter
  • What I love the most about this peanut butter is that it's soooo creamy
  • The label claims that there are about 14 servings per jar and one serving is 2 tablespoons, which means that there are supposed to be about 28 tablespoons in a jar
  • I recommend this peanut butter soo much, because it's cheap, it's good and I haven't seen a better alternative yet (Try this banana toast with it if you haven't yet and you will fall in love with it, I promise)

by Irina Bernetckite

So nothing special this time. Just the most popular peanut butter in the US. Maybe the second most popular, oк the third, I haven’t really checked the ratings. But for me, this is the best creamy peanut butter from the store so far. A few weeks ago I got on a toast kick and the morning toasts with the peanut butter are so classic that I don’t even want to go into that.
  • Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
  • Jif peanut butter is quite inexpensive, I think it was around $3 at Walmart and the quality doesn’t suffer from the low price, which is important when buying peanut butter.

• Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
  • There is only 2% of added oils, a little of salt and sugar and no high fructose syrup. Obviously, pure peanut butter that you made at home is better, but sometimes that’s not an option.

• Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
  • Macros look really good, just like they should - 16 grams of fat, 7 grams of protein, low sodium and low sugar.

• Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
  • What I love the most about this peanut butter is that it’s soooo creamy. It’s perfect for the toasts and I think it would be great for baking as well. The only thing that got me confused was the number of servings per container. The label claims that there are about 14 servings per jar and one serving is 2 tablespoons, which means that there are supposed to be about 28 tablespoons in a jar. I use one tablespoon (in the picture I have a teaspoon, that’s why it’s “overloaded”) for breakfast and after 11 days ( and approximtely 11-12 tablespoons) I have about 1/3 of a jar left. And obviously this number is not exact and my tablespoons might be not exactly what the brand considers a tablespoon, but I still think that there is sighificantly less portions than the manufacturer claims there is.

• Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
  • But isn’t it perfect? Isn’t it the creamiest peanut butter? I wonder if you can get that result at home.

• Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
  • And here is the classic peanut butter banana toast - a match made in heaven. I love it sooo much, it’s crazy. But this peanut butter is made to be spreaded on toasts.

There is no much left to say. I recommend this peanut butter soo much, because it’s cheap, it’s good and I haven’t seen a better alternative yet (Try this banana toast with it if you haven’t yet and you will fall in love with it, I promise). That is it. Have a good day and I’ll see you soon!

хохо

Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
Ric Dunker says :

I used to be severely allergic to peanut butter when I was a kid. Now as an adult, I’ve conditioned myself to eating peanut butter. Jif Creamy Peanut Butter is my all time favorite peanut butter. I feel it is much better than other brands because it packs so much goodness and healthiness in it. I can’t live without this stuff I have it with melted marshmallows on a sandwich…Yummy I usually buy one get one free that I go for at my local convenience store. Try it for yourself.

anik says :

re : But for me, this is the best creamy peanut butter from the store so far
this is good for better health

Judy Derby says :

re : Jif peanut butter is quite inexpensive, I think it was around $3 at Walmart and the quality doesn’t suffer from the low price, which is important when buying peanut butter
What I love is the yummy aroma that comes out of a freshly opened jar. I can just smell it now. Of course, your picture of the opened jar and inside the jar contributed to my imagination lol The added bananas look great, but I also enjoy peanut butter and honey. Or peanut butter and syrup. In fact, peanut butter and syrup taste just like a ButterFinger candy bar without the crunch.

ANALIDA COROMOTO CISNEROS OROPEZA says :

Nothing more delicious that having a healty breakfast including Jif creamy peanut butter.The natural peanut flavour enhaces my nutritional value in meals. When I prepare sandwiches I always put Jif creamy peanut butter with any other fruit in it. It is so creamy and so sugar balanced that I can feel that it mealts into my mouth. I just can say that Jif creamy peanut butter puts a smile on my breakfasts every morning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275081660160631/k2311a085/8.5.17