EOS Shave Cream Vanilla Bliss  » Cosmetics  »
  • I usually get my legs waxed, but summer is not exactly the time when I can let the leg hair grow, so shaving is pretty much the only option
  • I tried the Lavander one and now I'm using Vanilla Bliss and they both smell amazing
  • The product is actually very moisturizing, but I'm not sure about 24 hours moisture, I think that's exaggerated
  • There is nothing much left to say, but overall, this shaving cream does what it's supposed to do very well, it provides more moisture that any other shaving cream I've tried and it's just very pleasant to use
  • I hope this was somewhat helpful, don't hesitate to ask any questions and have a good day

by Irina Bernetckite

Hello, beautiful! Today I want to talk about a staple of mine, which is the EOS Shave Cream. I usually get my legs waxed, but summer is not exactly the time when I can let the leg hair grow, so shaving is pretty much the only option. I never really researched the subject of the shaving creams, but EOS is pretty much the only non-foaming one that I’ve seen. It’s also the only shaving cream I use and sometimes I’d rather cover my legs than shave with a different shaving cream.
  • EOS Shave Cream Vanilla Bliss
  • It comes in 4 scents and colours: Vanilla Bliss, Lavender Jasmine, Tropical Fruit and Pomegranate Raspberry. I tried the Lavander one and now I’m using Vanilla Bliss and they both smell amazing. The scent is not too strong, but you can smell it whilst you are in the shower.

• EOS Shave Cream Vanilla Bliss
  • The bottle is also really nice to hold in a hand, which is important for the products that you use in the shower. It has this silicone/rubber feel to it and it doesn’t slip out, which is great for a clumsy person like me.

• EOS Shave Cream Vanilla Bliss
  • I use 3-4 pumps of this for one leg and for the bikini zone as well. The product is actually very moisturizing, but I’m not sure about 24 hours moisture, I think that’s exaggerated. I still use my body oil afterwards.

• EOS Shave Cream Vanilla Bliss
  • The whole shaving process is much smoother, I never get any cuts and there is never any hair left. And I don’t use a cool razor either, just a cheap disposable one.

• EOS Shave Cream Vanilla Bliss
  • The texture of this cream is very nice as well. It reminds me of custard, which makes it even nicer to use.

There is nothing much left to say, but overall, this shaving cream does what it’s supposed to do very well, it provides more moisture that any other shaving cream I’ve tried and it’s just very pleasant to use. I hope this was somewhat helpful, don’t hesitate to ask any questions and have a good day!

xoxo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2017. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312081660130531/k2311a082/8.2.17